• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

About seating in the SUNDOME

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

If they aren't 100% sold out then I will be pissed. I donate $2 k per year and only have one ticket this year and they told me that I couldn't get in the lower bowl without sitting behind the basket. I would get a better seat if I took that money and signed up for classes and attended as a student. There have been plenty of games that the student section was not even close to being full but I still sit in the 2nd level by the visiting teams fans (it isn't much fun to hear them talk smack when our team plays as poorly as they have lately). They should let the fans down to fill the seats at half. Starting with the donors and then allow the students.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

If they aren't 100% sold out then I will be pissed. I donate $2 k per year and only have one ticket this year and they told me that I couldn't get in the lower bowl without sitting behind the basket. I would get a better seat if I took that money and signed up for classes and attended as a student. There have been plenty of games that the student section was not even close to being full but I still sit in the 2nd level by the visiting teams fans (it isn't much fun to hear them talk smack when our team plays as poorly as they have lately). They should let the fans down to fill the seats at half. Starting with the donors and then allow the students.

B94, you sit over where I used to. I moved to the opposite side to get away and it's cool being able to watch the benches. With that level donation you should be able to still get a decent seat on the opposite side 2nd level .....