• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sat.Night Storm game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

What are the prices for tix?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I got a lower level seat for $27 after taxes and fees.... I believe you can snag a 300 level seat for $10 plus fees.... the 200 level is basically closed right now due to the construction. From what we noticed there were plenty of open seats in the plaza level and people were filtering down from the 300's throughout the game.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I'd like to try and make it, but am supposed to be up in north florida.  Will have to see if that changes.

Just found out it is the Storm's season finale.  Will try to make it for sure.....

• Content Count:  1,981
  • Days Won:  0

I got a lower level seat for $27 after taxes and fees.... I believe you can snag a 300 level seat for $10 plus fees.... the 200 level is basically closed right now due to the construction. From what we noticed there were plenty of open seats in the plaza level and people were filtering down from the 300's throughout the game.

I paid $20 for my 100 level ticket, and it included an all you could drink beer tasting, and Q'doba food for 2 hours prior to the game. They were also giving 300L tickets for free outside the arena for no reason.

• Content Count:  12,293

i think its funny that i havent heard 2 words about the storm all year until i came to this USF BULLS site and find out that they signed matt grothe.  come to find out they are about to play their LAST game of the season.  i guess that means it must of been a good move for the storm who must be clearly struggling for media attention to grab some more interest.

arena football is like foosball with people.  way too much movement and teams just get lucky when the ball bounces the right way.  i think id rather watch hockey.  and for me....that says a lot

• Content Count:  1,037

u do that!!

Archived