• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will Holden, OL, Clay HS, Green Cove Springs, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Doesn't look good when he doesn't even mention us...

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/1127186050001/51325885001/Will-Holden-Clay

Bulls need to make up ground

12 hours ago

Florida offensive lineman Will Holden has WVU in his top three and despite recent interest from an SEC power, he seems to be done considering new schools.

southflorida.247

• 3 weeks later...

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Guess that's all out the window, he must be reshuffling the deck. May be we are the wild card.

September 13, 2011

Holden on hold

Chris Nee

Rivals.com Football Recruiting

Green Cove Springs (Fla.) Clay offensive tackle Will Holden had previously narrowed his list to four schools and a decision looked imminent, but some new developments have led to him taking a step back and reassessing his recruitment.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?ReturnTo=&sid=&script=content.asp&cid=1264887&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=

Bill, I don't really care but the mods on this board used to be pretty strict about putting links to premium articles, even though they can't be read. That's just a FYI. They allowed the posting of the non-premium blurb, like you posted, without the link. I don't know if that policy has changed. 

Bill, I don't really care but the mods on this board used to be pretty strict about putting links to premium articles, even though they can't be read. That's just a FYI. They allowed the posting of the non-premium blurb, like you posted, without the link. I don't know if that policy has changed. 

Nobody ever said anything, but cool, less work for me.

Nobody ever said anything, but cool, less work for me.

Well, the reason why that was done was because some premium sites would post the blurb here with the link to drive people to their sites.

I would just mention the site it came from without the link. For example, that's what I did with the premium blurb I used from 247 in the post above your own.

BTW, I'm pretty sure that Holden said on FB that he attended the UCF game against BC.

With limited scholarships, it's difficult to tell exactly who we are really going after, and who is a backup plan at this point.

BTW, I'm pretty sure that Holden said on FB that he attended the UCF game against BC.

With limited scholarships, it's difficult to tell exactly who we are really going after, and who is a backup plan at this point.

I checked and he did send a pic from the UCF-BC game.

Will Holden

UCF vs Boston College game !

Album:Mobile Uploads · 1 of 3

Uploaded via:mobile

Posted:September 10

• 1 month later...

Looks like we have moved into 2nd place after an OV against Cincy.

<p class="artcl_hdr">

Holden talks USF visit, new leader

Green Cove Spring (FL), Clay high school offensive lineman Will Holden visited South Florida this weekend. It was his second visit to Tampa, he was in town over the summer for SuperBull.

6_275262.jpg

OT Will Holden 6-6, 275

“We drove down and got in about 10:30 in the morning,” said Holden. “We talk to coach Shank and a couple other coaches.”

The Bulls weren’t able to pull out a win on Saturday, but Holden still enjoyed his experience.

“It was pretty fun. It was close till the end when Cincinnati drove the field and scored.”

This season, Will Holden has not made any official visits, but he has taken a couple unofficial trips.

“I was at USF this weekend. I’ve been to Florida State, UCF and then next weekend I’ll be taking an unofficial visit to Vanderbilt.”

Holden is waiting to take his official visits after his high school season ends. He does not have any scheduled yet.

Prior to the season Holden named a top three of USF, West Virginia and Louisville. Since then, there has been another team to enter the picture.

“I still like those three, but I also like Vanderbilt. I’d say they’re leading right now,” adding. “I really like they’re coaching staff and the academics.”

“I’d say Vanderbilt, USF and Louisville are recruiting me the hardest."

Holden says after the season he’ll make a final decision, but no date is set.

“I’m going to do it when the time is right. I’m not setting an exact date anymore, it’s just whenever I feel the time is right,” said Holden. “I’m looking for a family atmosphere, a good school and the coaching staff are the top three things I’m looking at when I go on visits.”

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

We need all the depth we can get on that offensive line. Tony Kibler's stupid decision making over the past week doesn't help the situation.

Archived