• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sponsorship tweet from Bill McGillis

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

USFinsiderBillM Bill McGillis

2 hrs with attorneys hammering out language of major sponsorship rights agreement & no end in sight. Wow. We just want 2 ca$h the check

10 Jun

Could this be for the naming rights for the SunDome? 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,693

Love that we have someone in the Ath. Dept. who's so candid with fans.

+1

Bill is a hell of a guy... to me he seems more like one of us then the other athletics big wigs...

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

That would be nice and would bring well needed cash.  Great move.

• Content Count:  1,867

I'm calling it now!

"The Hooter's Dome"

• Content Count:  1,913

I asked him after that tweet. Thought they might be close with a naming sponsor, but they haven't even started pitching that yet. Just working on framework for what they want. I think the budget for Sun Dome renovations accounted for $500k a year from naming rights, so I think that's the ballpark they're aiming for.

I asked him after that tweet. Thought they might be close with a naming sponsor, but they haven't even started pitching that yet. Just working on framework for what they want. I think the budget for Sun Dome renovations accounted for $500k a year from naming rights, so I think that's the ballpark they're aiming for.

What are the chances of a bidding war?  Are there any names that you have heard floating around?  Are we talking local name recognition or national sponser (i.e. Moffet v. Subway)?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

• Content Count:  1,081

I would bet on "The Outback Steakhouse Dome"...lol

What are the chances of a bidding war?  Are there any names that you have heard floating around?  Are we talking local name recognition or national sponser (i.e. Moffet v. Subway)?

Thanks in advance for any ****.

Why did this show up?  I specifically typed in "feedback".  The asterisks make it look like I used profanity.  What gives Mods?

Thanks in advance for any ****.

Why did this show up?  I specifically typed in "****".  The asterisks make it look like I used profanity.  What gives Mods?

That is weird it happen again????

Archived