• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bucs turn down HBO Hardknocks. Why??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

any publicity is good publicity

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

any publicity is good publicity

I feel stronger than ever about my stance now ...

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Bucs didn't need this for a team that has a team full of YOUNG players.

To the one that drop dime on Rahiem. That was a major violation in MAN LAW rule book. Ok, I get a lot of you don't like him. Hate him! But that was a ***** MOVE! I guess it's part of the PUSSIFICATION of America. I can't pull the girls he's, so I'll snitch. Men turn ***** in America.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Bucs didn't need this for a team that has a team full of YOUNG players.

To the one that drop dime on Rahiem. That was a major violation in MAN LAW rule book. Ok, I get a lot of you don't like him. Hate him! But that was a ***** MOVE! I guess it's part of the PUSSIFICATION of America. I can't pull the girls he's, so I'll snitch. Men turn ***** in America.

actually he was at 717 on Howard trying to hit on my girl when I went to the bathroom and HE CANT GET MINE.  No snitching just calling out a loser type trying to be a womanizer.  Before the fame im assuming he couldnt get any girls (just like Tiger) so his little insecure self goes out hitting on waitresses and college girls to make up for lost time.  I dont have that problem.  Guy shouldnt be in the public like that, if he wasnt we wouldnt have anyting to talk about. 

PUSSIFICATION if you really think anyone with media pull is reading this here, you are either really naive or slow.  Ill go with slow. 

"he was at 717 on Howard trying to hit on my girl when I went to the bathroom and HE CANT GET MINE." Bruce, what make your woman exempt from this game. If she is attractive. Your boyz are hitting on her. Your lady might have made hot sweet love to your boyz. I seen this to many times. You sound like a young dude. If Rahiem want to borrow lady just for a night, let him. Being an NFL head coach is stressful. Take one for the team.

"he was at 717 on Howard trying to hit on my girl when I went to the bathroom and HE CANT GET MINE." Bruce, what make your woman exempt from this game. If she is attractive. Your boyz are hitting on her. Your lady might have made hot sweet love to your boyz. I seen this to many times. You sound like a young dude. If Rahiem want to borrow lady just for a night, let him. Being an NFL head coach is stressful. Take one for the team.

u sound like a paranoid man who cant hold down a woman

Bruce, only if you knew. But it's cool. My point was, what did you get out of "TELLING on Another Man"? And what did "Coach Raheim tried to bone my lady" had to do with the topic? Stop being a hater. There's a lot of ladies among the Tampa Bay area. Share yours.                 

Bruce, only if you knew. But it's cool. My point was, what did you get out of "TELLING on Another Man"? And what did "Coach Raheim tried to bone my lady" had to do with the topic? Stop being a hater. There's a lot of ladies among the Tampa Bay area. Share yours.                 

telling on him?  thats like me telling you OJ simpson probably killed his wife.  we all know he did, everyone who lives in the hyde park area knows raheim is out and about hitting on women, he doesnt hide it well. 

I know my women wouldnt want to be shared.  i dont know what it is, women get very attached and territorial around me.  sorry about your experience with whores. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

If I could interrupt the old ladies' gossip column and get back on topic ... Apparently, clubs aren't exactly stumbling over themeselves trying to take adavntage of this "great opportunity".

If I could interrupt the old ladies' gossip column and get back on topic ... Apparently, clubs aren't exactly stumbling over themeselves trying to take adavntage of this "great opportunity".

lol you are right.  its def has to do with the short training camps and i can see why.  other years teams would jump to this opportunity. 

still think the bucs if any team should have done this due to blackouts and a very interesting core of young coach, qb and GM. 

Archived