• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCFers' thoughts on USF Baseball attendance

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  158
  • Days Won:  1

wow this was moved.....what I said is true, who wants to watch college baseball in Connecticut right now where it has been 40 and gray for all of the season so far.... USF has been sunny and 80 for over a month

It did rain all last week including one day with canceled classes and tornado warnings, but I'm not trying to be knit picky or anything...

• Content Count:  639
  • Days Won:  0

it helps that the rest of your conference has cold and wet weather so far

The new USF Baseball Stadium is much nicer than Jay Bergman. I have been to both.

Jay Berg(multi phase expansion is planned by the way) has a full liquor bar on the other side of the track though for pre and post game,  :drinkup it's a nice facility for college baseball as is USF's new place. And we recently beat the Gators  ;)

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

And we recently beat the Gators  ;)

How did you do against USF?

ZING!!!

Guest nybullsfan

wow this was moved.....what I said is true, who wants to watch college baseball in Connecticut right now where it has been 40 and gray for all of the season so far.... USF has been sunny and 80 for over a month

It got moved to the wrong place. It belongs in the inane drivel thread

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I love how they think we give a **** about what they think. It's cute.  I mean to come here and think they are oh so important that a thread about what they think about our baseball attendance should be on our main board and we should be hanging on their every word about this subject.  It's amazing how a single university can produce so many self important douche bags.  What do UCF fan's think about USF's baseball attendance? 

2nicwzk.jpg

And today like every other day here at Thebullspen.com

2up7dpy.jpg

Shouldn't you be trolling the pig farmer's board or something?  Stay in your lane Tinmen, stay in your lane. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,719
  • Days Won:  424

I love how they think we give a **** about what they think. It's cute.  I mean to come here and think they are oh so important that a thread about what they think about our baseball attendance should be on our main board and we should be hanging on their every word about this subject.

To be perfectly fair, it was not a thread started by a UCFer. It was a UCFer sticking his nose into a thread aimed at Bulls fans, on a board specifically for Bulls fans ... His post, and responses, were split out and moved to the appropriate location ... or the almost appropriate location, per nybullsfan.

Archived