• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Leather is going to play on Sundays!

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  442
  • Days Won:  0

I think Terrence has the game to be a small forward in the NBA....He can put the ball on the floor.....I honestly believe he will be drafted in the draft but that is just me

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

You don't get "stuck" in the NBDL unless you have a chance at the NBA...it is not a alternative like Europe or CBA it's a Developmental league. Leather has a chance at the NBA but he will have to take an indirect route unless he dominates in the rookie camps.

I understand that - I meant stuck in the sense that not every player in the NBDL makes it to the next level.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687

I loved how Washington was already getting the Star Player no calls.  On a couple of fade aways he pulled the forearm push off, ala MJ, and got away with it.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

pingbull were you watching the same game as we were?  the refs were among the worst that have come to the sun dome.  they kept missing obvious calls that should have been called on memphis then went to the other end of the court and called those same calls on the bulls.  for the way the game was called i'm surprised to see that we only lost by 6 points instead of more

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

pingbull were you watching the same game as we were?  the refs were among the worst that have come to the sun dome.  they kept missing obvious calls that should have been called on memphis then went to the other end of the court and called those same calls on the bulls.  for the way the game was called i'm surprised to see that we only lost by 6 points instead of more

And don't forget the three pointer they tried to give Memphis when it was about a foot inside the arc.  I think they were caught by Bulls fans manning the monitor. I didn't realize they could change things like that from looking at video...

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  266

TL is a natural 3 not a 4 or 5 like he has to play.  That is why he struggled on D against memphis he shouldnt be covering guys that size in the first place.  however that is where he has to play on this team

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

basketbull- make sure you don't get the bird flu

i don't think leather will be drafted but i have been wrong about him before

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

I think Terrence has the game to be a small forward in the NBA....He can put the ball on the floor.....I honestly believe he will be drafted in the draft but that is just me

You'd need a 50 ft arm for a reach like that.  Nada...never gonna happen.  TL is going overseas at best case scenario.  While TL is good, he isn't dominating games vs. big time talent.  He can't take over games vs. top 25 teams.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  266

ask Michigan if he can take over a game.  they were throwing double teams and traps on him all night and he was scoring at will.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

ask Michigan if he can take over a game.  they were throwing double teams and traps on him all night and he was scoring at will.

First of all is MI ranked and secondly TL has yet to put a team on his back and pulled out a significant victory.  Don't get me wrong.  TL is a very good player that I am proud to have on my aluma maters bb squad but it takes a special player to be drafted in the NFL  Additionally, USF has had a few players with more talent and to date only 1 has really made it with an additional 1-2 playing a 1-3 yrs when the NBA was not so specialized.  It just how I feel about it.  Hopefully for TLs sake I'm wrong.