• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TJ Knowles to Transfer

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Smazza, what about all those great west coast kids that USC recruits and is so successful with? I think we should go after them....

• Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

this kid was hyped up when he was recruited due to his size.  he was a total bust, but best of luck anyways.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

this kid was hyped up when he was recruited due to his size.  he was a total bust, but best of luck anyways.

I don't think it is fair to call him a total bust.

He played only one year at a JUCO and was just adapting to USF.

He would have had two more years of playing time here. Holtz seems pleased with his effort both on and off the field. His transferring has to do solely with personal family issues back home.

Perhaps, he will end up playing somewhere else where he might be more successful.

• Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

Hope all is ok with his family situation.  Best of luck to him.  As for the schollie, wouldn't it be better to hold it until this fall?  Is there any walk on that is worthy?

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Hope all is ok with his family situation.  Best of luck to him.  As for the schollie, wouldn't it be better to hold it until this fall?  Is there any walk on that is worthy?

We might need it for one of the signees. Depending upon whether anyone else leaves, there was a possibility that one of them would have had to gray-shirt. Also, Holtz is considering some possible transfers. I doubt it would go to a walk-on, at this point.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Smazza, what about all those great west coast kids that USC recruits and is so successful with? I think we should go after them....

florida kids are just as goodand if usf locks down tampa area theywill havetalent to win

usf trying to recruit a florida kid-----now that is funny

Archived