• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Quinteze Williams, DT, Sandy Creek HS, Tyrone, GA

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

USF joins a crazy list of offers for Williams. This kid added 45 lbs from last year. I would give up one of my ears if we could land this kid. The film is just sick. it's hard to tell much about his technique because he is just so physical. I trust KP to take someone like this and make him a pro- prospect.

Ht: 6-4 Wt: 290 40: 5.02

http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=4790644

KippLAdams Kipp Adams

Tyrone (Ga.) Sandy Creek DL Quinteze Williams just let me know #USF has offered the 6-4, 290 Rivals250 watch list member. #Bulls

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

lives in backfield

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

lives in backfield

I think he's building a house there.

His new coach is funny in this article. He went from 5A Westlake to 3A Sandy Creek. he is gonna ruin some teams' season. The School he transferred from was HS for Pacman Jones and Cam Newton.

Ten@10: Sandy Creek gets unexpected gift in transfer Quinteze Williams

10:01 am November 4, 2010, by Chip Towers

THE TEN AT 10:

1. Sandy Creek High School, already undefeated and ranked No. 2 in Class AAA, just got better. The Fighting Patriots (9-0) this week became the unexpected recipient of a possible four-star college football prospect. Quinteze Williams, a 6-foot-5, 250-pound junior, transferred to Sandy Creek from Atlanta’s Westlake High. He enrolled last Friday, started classes on Monday and is expected to play for his new school this Friday against Stockbridge.

“I didn’t know anything about him,†Sandy Creek coach Chip Walker said. “I just knew here was this big, new kid. I asked him the other day if he had any offers and he started rattling off Auburn, Ole Miss, Louisville and Kentucky. I got calls from Notre Dame yesterday and had talks with Tennessee and Georgia already. I had no idea.â€

Walker said Williams’ family recently moved into the school district. “I think a job played into it,†Walker said. “I know they liked our school system and our school.  I don’t know if [Williams] is a difference-maker or not but he’s got a chance to help us.â€

Initially, Walker has Williams penciled in at tight end and defensive end. But other than possibly goal-line situations he’s not sure how much he’ll be able to play initially.

“He’s got to pick up the terminology and learn the plays and all that,†Walker said. “We’ve seen enough of him to know he’s got a lot of raw talent. How much we’ll be able to use him just depends on how it goes. But he’ll be able to help us.

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2010/11/04/ten10-sandy-creek-gets-unexpected-gift-in-transfer-quinteze-williams/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived