• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Basketball Prediction Contest Final Results

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  214
  • Days Won:  0

@Kizarvexis - I was so sure I messaged Bulliever about winning and never got a reply but I went to Outbox and doesn't show anything. Thought about making new topic but thought seeing this would help.

I'd be curious to know if there were prizes awarded for the 2010-11 season...I won twice in the 2009-10 season but never received anything.  I know Bulliever had a lot of personal stuff going on, as he posted as such, so I knew there was a lot to catch up on. 

So if prizes were still being awarded, I'm game for collecting my new USF items.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,386
  • Days Won:  0

@Kizarvexis - I was so sure I messaged Bulliever about winning and never got a reply but I went to Outbox and doesn't show anything. Thought about making new topic but thought seeing this would help.

Send him another PM. I know he has some RL issues that have interferred with running the site. It may take a few days for him to respond.

I'd be curious to know if there were prizes awarded for the 2010-11 season...I won twice in the 2009-10 season but never received anything.  I know Bulliever had a lot of personal stuff going on, as he posted as such, so I knew there was a lot to catch up on. 

So if prizes were still being awarded, I'm game for collecting my new USF items.

For the BB contest, I believe only the final winner gets prizes, but I could be wrong.

Archived