• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Orlando Magic Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  639
  • Days Won:  0

thoughts on the team and season? post trade I think they've gotten worse defensively outside of Dwight...not sure if it's a 2nd round exit or a squad can that make a serious run in the playoffs...guess we'll see how they play down the stretch w/ the new guys. The Arena is awesome if you haven't been yet

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  335
  • Days Won:  2

I've been to the arena and thought it was great. I think they are the third best team in the east behind the celtics and heat.

• Content Count:  2,523

I'm a Magic fan, but with the NBA I don't really make any attempt to watch a game until the playoffs start.  I try to catch highlights from time to time.  It's going to take some time for the chemistry to be there, but they'll be fine in the playoffs.  With the Magic, it all comes down to how "hot" are they shooting the 3 when they hit the playoffs.  With Howard, if they are hitting those shots, they are almost impossible to beat as he gives them so many second chances other teams don't get. 

I was glad to see Carter shipped off.  He killed them in the playoffs last year.   

I'm a Magic fan, but with the NBA I don't really make any attempt to watch a game until the playoffs start.  I try to catch highlights from time to time.  It's going to take some time for the chemistry to be there, but they'll be fine in the playoffs.  With the Magic, it all comes down to how "hot" are they shooting the 3 when they hit the playoffs.  With Howard, if they are hitting those shots, they are almost impossible to beat as he gives them so many second chances other teams don't get. 

I was glad to see Carter shipped off.  He killed them in the playoffs last year.   

I agree on Carter, that deal was a mistake to begin with and I think it was almost an emotional deal b/c he wanted to play 'at home' being from Daytona Beach and GM Otis went along w/ it. Dwight needs to get better w/ his free throws, that will kill the team come playoff time..I think against Miami he was around 2/13. And the shooters have to get going to complement Dwight in the playoffs, when that combo starts clicking they are really fun to watch.

I hated to see them lose Gortat or however you spell it.  That guy was a nice player to come in off the bench...

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

magic arent going to beat anyone in playoffs better than them

• Content Count:  335
  • Days Won:  2

I hated to see them lose Gortat or however you spell it.  That guy was a nice player to come in off the bench...

yeah he gave them valuable minutes last year, especially in the post-season

great analysis

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

great analysis

it was  a statement

did you see last heat game

d howard is prime time choker

Nice win by the Magic yesterday.  Lakers had no answer for Howard.  Could've been even worse too.

Archived