• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NFL Playoffs

DERBY

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Any Bulls on the teams still alive in the playoffs?

Not that I can think of ... I think the only two were Nate and Snake ...

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Hmmm.  Guess I'll go with the dogs then, and root for the Jets and Packers.

After all, they both wear GREEN!

I havent looked at the spreads, but Im pretty sure the packers will be favored in Chicago vs the Bears.

Jets are going to shock the world.

Trip, your buddy Sanchez has 4 playoff victories under his belt in 2 nfl seasons with a chance for more.  Guy is terrible.  ::)

• Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

I havent looked at the spreads, but Im pretty sure the packers will be favored in Chicago vs the Bears.

Trip, your buddy Sanchez has 4 playoff victories under his belt in 2 nfl seasons with a chance for more.  Guy is terrible.   ::)

Out of 31 ...

27 Mark Sanchez  NYJ  QB  278  507  54.8  31.7  3,291  6.5  205.7  17  13  162  32.0  74T  43  10  27  75.3

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Trip, your buddy Sanchez has 4 playoff victories under his belt in 2 nfl seasons with a chance for more.  Guy is terrible.   ::)

Out of 31 ...

27 Mark Sanchez  NYJ  QB  278  507  54.8  31.7  3,291  6.5  205.7  17  13  162  32.0  74T  43  10  27  75.3

LOL.  If Sanchez wins he'll be among the Dilfers and Brad Johnsons of the world ... I think a Packers/Bears vs. Steelers Super Bowl would be epic.  Doesn't matter to me who wins the NFC at this point.  Just don't want the Jets to win - hate to see guys like Rex Ryan and his ilk get rewarded for bad behavior. 

Guest nybullsfan

Out of 31 ...

LOL.  If Sanchez wins he'll be among the Dilfers and Brad Johnsons of the world ... I think a Packers/Bears vs. Steelers Super Bowl would be epic.  Doesn't matter to me who wins the NFC at this point.  Just don't want the Jets to win - hate to see guys like Rex Ryan and his ilk get rewarded for bad behavior

I don't follow the NFL - what'd he do?

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Out of 31 ...

LOL.  If Sanchez wins he'll be among the Dilfers and Brad Johnsons of the world ... I think a Packers/Bears vs. Steelers Super Bowl would be epic.  Doesn't matter to me who wins the NFC at this point.  Just don't want the Jets to win - hate to see guys like Rex Ryan and his ilk get rewarded for bad behavior

I don't follow the NFL - what'd he do?

Mostly just annoying, loudmouth behavior, but he had the coach that tripped the Dolphins player on the sideline; Ryan and his coaches harassing a female reporter, just general frathouse antics that are funny in college but are less funny when a 40+ year old fat man does it.  But I know he gets it from his dad, so his boorish and childish behavior was probably modeled for him very early in life.

Guest nybullsfan

I saw the video of the trip, that was ridiculously flagrant. What a tool!

As for the rest - doesn't sound any worse than your typical New Yorker ;D

• Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  174

http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2011/01/new-look-halas-trophy-to-be-bears-packers-prize.html

stupid

url-trophy-file.jpghalas-trophy-cbs.jpg

I would bet both Hallas and Hunt had a hand in the design of the trophy's that eventually carried their names.=-= but hey-- why not trample over that long tradition. Let's stamp the Stanley cup down into a hockey puck shape next

1.1250217427.american-league-lamar-hunt-trophy.jpgLamar_Hunt_trophy_medium.jpg

Archived