• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who's coming the 14th?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7
  • Days Won:  0

That;s great to hearIf you don't mind me asking who else is in the top 2? Rivals has us tp 4 with UCiF, So. Miss and UCONN,

BTW welcome to the board

Im pretty sure terrance is going to commit to usf i know he doesnt want to go too far from florida due to the fact that he doesnt want to be too far away from his mom he wants her to be able to see him as much as possible she raised him by her self his dad left when he was very young so i highly doubt hell leave the south

Hope so. We really need some good LB's in this class, to replace some guys who graduated. Do you know if he is going to So Miss this weekend? If so, why visit that particuar school?

I honestly dont know about that but he did say he wants to enjoy his recruitment and keep his options open i believe he just wants to see what each school has to offer academically and  things concerning football

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Thanks. Let us know if you hear whether he makes the trip to So Miss.

Archived