• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CANES lose Q.B. Bulls Pick-up 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

knight_fan - I'm talking about how the State of Florida identified USF, UF and FSU as Tier 1 versus FIU, FAU, UCF, West Florida, etc as Tier 2.

We are suppose to have a heavier concentration on graduate studies while you are supposed to be concentrating on undergraduate.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  289

That's your MO, just like STK, you make wild, outlandish claims about what I state, then claim you can't find it.

Go check, if I made that statement then it was on one of these threads in the recruiting section.  Not hard to find bonehead because they're all relatively new.

The same old crap from you guys, claim I'm lying, with no evidence, just your selective memory to back it up.

By the way, as we've stated all along, and you tried to refute, which we have the proof, that UM wasn't offering him.  Guess what they've been offering him.  This is going to come down to Hill believing their crap about suddenly him being a QB, versus recruiting him as an athlete before.

UM's hard to ignore, and at this juncture USF must hope that are consistency, and constant promises of QB will win out over the luster of UM.

Screw that.  I'm not gonna track down the posts on this board.  I don't even know that you said it on this board.  It could be on the Piss Match Board.  And that thing moves at a hundred miles per hour.  I tried searching your posts via your profile.  You make like 50 posts every two days and if I pulled up your entire post list, it would probably kill Bulliever's server.  ;)  

Fact is this board needs a better search feature so we can find old threads.  I'm not quite sure we know what you said at this point.  But if you didn't even provide a quote or link to the post, then I'm thinking that you're not even sure where it's at or exactly what you said.

knight_fan - I'm talking about how the State of Florida identified USF, UF and FSU as Tier 1 versus FIU, FAU, UCF, West Florida, etc as Tier 2.

We are suppose to have a heavier concentration on graduate studies while you are supposed to be concentrating on undergraduate.

Well isn't that convenient?  UF is well ahead of you in research and prestige.  Saying that you're tier 1 along with them makes it sound like you're equal with them.  But if you check out the US News rankings it will put it into a clearer perspective since there is a very large gap between the two of you.  

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687

Screw that.  I'm not gonna track down the posts on this board.  I don't even know that you said it on this board.  It could be on the Piss Match Board.  And that thing moves at a hundred miles per hour.  I tried searching your posts via your profile.  You make like 50 posts every two days and if I pulled up your entire post list, it would probably kill Bulliever's server.  ;)  

Fact is this board needs a better search feature so we can find old threads.  I'm not quite sure we know what you said at this point.  But if you didn't even provide a quote or link to the post, then I'm thinking that you're not even sure where it's at or exactly what you said.

hey knight_fan if you want a better search feature pony up some cash for the site.

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261

We are # 2 in the state in research and growing rapidly, continuing to widen the gap between USF and UCF.

By the way, this isn't a UF topic.  I know our place in relation to them and I don't bother starting pissing matches with them.  You should know your place in relation to us and not start pissing matches.

We are # 2 in the state in research and growing rapidly, continuing to widen the gap between USF and UCF.

By the way, this isn't a UF topic.  I know our place in relation to them and I don't bother starting pissing matches with them.  You should know your place in relation to us and not start pissing matches.

Aren't you behind FSU too?

Second, it's true we're doing well at  undergraduate education, as well as engineering and computer science research.  USF is interested in supplying a very wide array of PhD programs like marine science, philosophy, etc. that you may not be able to find at other institutions.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  236

Within five years, UCF will have a medical school.  At that time, UCF will also recieve the bulk of what the research dollars are.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  420

Within five years, UCF will have a medical school.  At that time, UCF will also recieve the bulk of what the research dollars are.

5 years - KEEP DREAMING!! ;D

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  473

Guys, guys, I thought we were going to stick with FB recruiting on this thread  ???  Let's get back to our regularly scheduled QB speculations!