• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dallas Hendrickson- JUCO- C; Iowa Western CC- Council Bluffs Iowa

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Dallas is coming in for an OV this weekend. 6"2" 290#. Looks like we aren't quite done with our OL. Has 6 Div 1 offers including Rutgers, Wyoming, WSU, and New Mexico.

From Volnation

I know JC offensive linemen rarely have much of an impact in their first year, but this guy's very bright (3.65 GPA at Iowa Western) with excellent strength & athleticism (all-state in baseball w/ a .516 batting average, 3-time all-stater in football, 3-time state qualifier in wrestling, 55' shot put). He's also a natural leader with an outstanding work ethic.

Now that he's focusing on one sport, I think Hendrikson could become a really solid football player in the SEC. He was named 1st-team all-conference and all-region this year at Iowa Western.

Rivals- 2 Stars

http://rivals.yahoo.com/iowapreps/football/recruiting/player-Dallas-Hendrikson-113607

ESPN- NR

Hendrikson is one tough cookie on the offensive line. Even though he is a little short, his low center of gravity helps him get under the defensive linemen's pads. Fires out of his stance with a flat back and low pads

http://insider.espn.go.com/college-football/recruiting/player?id=58798&_slug_=dallas-hendrikson&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fcollege-football%2frecruiting%2fplayer%3fid%3d58798%26_slug_%3ddallas-hendrikson

Scout- NR

From Volnation

I know JC offensive linemen rarely have much of an impact in their first year, but this guy's very bright (3.65 GPA at Iowa Western) with excellent strength & athleticism (all-state in baseball w/ a .516 batting average, 3-time all-stater in football, 3-time state qualifier in wrestling, 55' shot put). He's also a natural leader with an outstanding work ethic.

Now that he's focusing on one sport, I think Hendrikson could become a really solid football player in the SEC. He was named 1st-team all-conference and all-region this year at Iowa Western.

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

Kid seriously looks like the white version of Sampson Genus. Everything I have seen says that he plays very nasty and aggressive. Very strong.

816029.jpg

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Kid seriously looks like the white version of Sampson Genus. Everything I have seen says that he plays very nasty and aggressive. Very strong.

816029.jpg

Love the pic, that's what a Center is supposed to look like after a game.

• Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

• 4 months later...

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

FWIW, tore his ACL in kneee during RU scrimmage and out for the season.

• Content Count:  21,305
  • Days Won:  10

FWIW, tore his ACL in kneee during RU scrimmage and out for the season.

Mama, he started spring at RU and was playing and tore his ACL?  If so that sucks, and medical red shirt.

Archived