• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just returned from USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  476
  • Days Won:  0

thanks again for the help finding the life sciences building, the directions were spot on. FWIW, I think you all have a pretty nice campus, it's big for sure.  It's also refreshing not to see the parking  nazis hovering around like we get.  I was looking for some eye candy, but it was colder than hell over there this morning.  ;D

• Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Speaking of parking Nazis, I was at UCF a couple weeks ago teaching a workshop and I noticed they had a traffic homocide unit. Is traffic homocide really that much of a problem over there?

Speaking of parking Nazis, I was at UCF a couple weeks ago teaching a workshop and I noticed they had a traffic homocide unit. Is traffic homocide really that much of a problem over there?

No, parking tickets nazis are the problem.  5 bucks to park or you get a 35 dollar ticket within 5 minutes.

• Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

Don't go in the library bathrooms dude!  It's scary in there.

Guest nybullsfan

No, parking tickets nazis are the problem.  5 bucks to park or you get a 35 dollar ticket within 5 minutes.

Gotta pay for all those Hamburger U teacher salaries. And no, I don't need any fries today, thank you.

Hope you guys get an invite to the Big East so we can get back to giving you your annual bendover beatdown.

Congrats on the win over Houston, BTW.

Go Bulls!! Beat the Knights. Again. And Again... (and someday soon?)

Gotta pay for all those Hamburger U teacher salaries. And no, I don't need any fries today, thank you.

Hope you guys get an invite to the Big East so we can get back to giving you your annual bendover beatdown.

Congrats on the win over Houston, BTW.

Go Bulls!! Beat the Knights. Again. And Again... (and someday soon?)

::) ;D

Archived