• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bottom line

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  771
  • Days Won:  0

We are a passing attack away from being a solid team.  Everyone keeps bashing the coaches, but once usf gets a true qb whether it is gunsby or a qb in this recruiting class you will see big change.  I think we will end up seeing bj in as a wild cat option and possibly on the receiving squad the next couple of years.

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

But we also need more WR's and some better olinemen.

BJ could be good at WR if he can catch the ball.

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

too many people are ignoring the play of the OL.  BJ is barely an average passer at best.  Combined with poor receivers and a weak pass blocking OL you get what we have now.

We lose Bass, Sims and Genus.  Plus Bogan.  We may get Love back if he can get a 6th year (if he even tries).  I don't care who we have back there, with so much inexperience from an already weak unit, it is a recipe for another year ike this year. 

It will be a rough couple of years.

• Content Count:  1,412
  • Days Won:  0

too many people are ignoring the play of the OL.  BJ is barely an average passer at best.  Combined with poor receivers and a weak pass blocking OL you get what we have now.

We lose Bass, Sims and Genus.  Plus Bogan.  We may get Love back if he can get a 6th year (if he even tries).  I don't care who we have back there, with so much inexperience from an already weak unit, it is a recipe for another year ike this year. 

It will be a rough couple of years.

I buy that but I have seen too many times he has time and still can't make the right read or pass.

The 1st and 3rd interceptions Thursday, BJ made good plays to buy himself time, and then made piss poor decisions and throws.  O-line broke down on both those plays and BJ bailed us out and bought himself a lot of time, then threw it to the guy in gold.

Archived