• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student USF vs. UM Tickets on sale now!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

I just got this e-mail:

Purchase your student tickets to watch your USF Bulls football team face off again the University of Miami on the road Saturday, November 27 in Miami.  Tickets are on-sale through your on-line student account and may be purchased for $58/ticket (non-refundable).  Once logged in to your student account, click on the "USF vs. Miami  - Away Game" link and follow the steps through the buy process to complete your transaction.  Each USF student may purchase up to 4 tickets and all tickets will be an assigned seat location in a USF section (based on loyalty points).  Student tickets will be available to be picked up the week prior to the game and must be picked up from the Sun Dome Ticket Office (tickets will NOT be mailed and are NOT available to be printed from your account).  All students who purchase tickets will be emailed closer to the game in November with the exact times and dates when your ticket(s) will be available to be picked up from the Sun Dome Ticket Office.

----------------------------

Wow they must not be expecting a good road crowd. Up to 4 tickets per student??

Either way I just bought 3 so I'll be there cheering the Bulls no matter our record!

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

does anyone know where student section will be and if front row will be right behind band and possibly unable to watch game that clearly if you're front row when behind tubas...? I had to, but thankfully was able to move to 3rd row in student section

• Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  0

does anyone know where student section will be and if front row will be right behind band and possibly unable to watch game that clearly if you're front row when behind tubas...? I had to, but thankfully was able to move to 3rd row in student section

I wonder if HOT will be up in the upper deck like FSU's band was (and always is).

• Content Count:  2,478

Unless the team starts to get competitive and has a good shot at winning I'm not planning on spending the $ on this. Not to mention the crap I've heard about Miami fans down there.

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

I am going to be daring and buy tickets through Sun Life Stadium (if available) or through Stub Hub in order to get better viewing tickets.  The daring part is that I will be wearing all my USF Bulls football gear surrounded by crazy Miami fans.

• Content Count:  1,390

I've said it before on here but I won't be buying my ticket through USF because I am going with 2 friends that are Miami fans. I'm not bringing opposing fans into our section. Instead ill infiltrate theirs :)

Archived