• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dojo's progress

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17
  • Days Won:  0

B-Ball season is about to start so I thought some of you might like the reading.  I especially cracked up reading this part.

Dominique Jones should count his blessings that he's not a football player.

The Mavericks' rookie is in charge of buying the Popeye's chicken before every road trip. Jones dutifully has to stop and shell out somewhere between $70 and $200 for a spread of chicken to feed his teammates on the plane.

That's a far cry from Cowboys' rookie Dez Bryant, who recently plunked out almost $55,000 for a night out with his teammates at a ritzy steakhouse.

"No way I could do that," Jones said.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/basketball/mavs/stories/101410dnspomavslede.2691608.html

He was having struggles getting his layups in but seems like he is solving it enough to score 15 points tonight.  Atta boy.  Our tickets are behind the magic bench, but I am going to try and swap tickets to sit behind the Mav's bench when they come to town.  Going to root for my Magic, but I still wish him the best and want to see him succeed in the league.  :)  After all, the more attention he can bring to the program, the more kids will want to play @ USF and utilize Stan Heaths system. 

• Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

gonna be in dallas weekend of Jan 5th for a convention and will be going to Mavs home game wearing my Bulls attire

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

It's freaking absurd that a rookie had to shell out $55,000 for a meal. No wonder these guys are broke immediately after their career ends. Morons.

Archived