• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thursday Night is Halfway Point

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Hard to believe it, but after the USF/WVU game is over on Thursday night, we will have completed half of our season.  If the Las Vegas odds are right, and we lose on Thursday, we will have a 3 - 3 record.  It would be our worst start since 2005, which was our first season of big east play. 

I am not really sure what to make of it.  I don't know how to feel, other than that this season is a wash.

It looks like post season is a big question mark at this point.

We could end up less than .500, a real possibility.

The loss to SU last weekend, and our struggles with WKU a few weeks earlier, coupled with UF killling us and knowing UF is having a down year, should be an eye opener to us all.

If, and it is a big If, we beat WVU, I won't know what to make of that either.  It means that we cannot get the team to operate consistently.  I'd be happy if we won, but I would be surprised at this point.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

So I guess this is when the collapse really starts?? 

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Hard to believe it, but after the USF/WVU game is over on Thursday night, we will have completed half of our season.  If the Las Vegas odds are right, and we lose on Thursday, we will have a 3 - 3 record.  It would be our worst start since 2005, which was our first season of big east play. 

I am not really sure what to make of it.  I don't know how to feel, other than that this season is a wash.

It looks like post season is a big question mark at this point.

We could end up less than .500, a real possibility.

The loss to SU last weekend, and our struggles with WKU a few weeks earlier, coupled with UF killling us and knowing UF is having a down year, should be an eye opener to us all.

If, and it is a big If, we beat WVU, I won't know what to make of that either.  It means that we cannot get the team to operate consistently.  I'd be happy if we won, but I would be surprised at this point.

The offense has been the problem so far this year. BJ is playing like trash in every outing and we have 1 healthy true WR until Griffin actually plays a snap.

Defense on the other had has been good along with special teams play.

If we can get good solid consistent QB play and WR help this team can win games, until that happens expect losses. I do not blame the coaches for BJ's performances he just isn't the quality QB we thought we would be.

Archived