• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Support Sick USF Alumni with ordering and Homecoming Parade!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  552
  • Days Won:  0

Hello BullsPenners,

Usually Im on here rallying for Children's Cancer, Breast Cancer Awareness, or other causes. But, I found myself in a battle for my life. I have PCOS (non life threatening but need a 2nd surgery and clincal trial) and Stage II PKD (Kidney). PKD can be fatal if is not stopped and a kidney transplant cannot be found, but I have a strong will (I AM A BULL) and think positive. Once I raise the money I will be going to Sloan Kettering Memorial Hospital in NYC which have to experts in both fields that will be treating me.

Housing has been donated. But I have a long way to go.

Brittany Link is allowing people once against to sign the hood of the BULL DOZER 2 for donations for my medical trust fund and I am selling these MUST HAVES (example attached) for the woman (or women) in your lives. Order Monday by noon and have at the Homecoming parade at the BULL DOZER. 34721_877844410651_5001513_48273714_1824716_n.jpg I will have my medical letters and medical documentations for anyone that would like to educate themselves on PCOS and PKD. Wrist Bands (like Livestong) will be sold for $2 for the medical expense fund- they are teal the ribbon color of PKD and PCOS.

For more bag options:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2568932&id=5001513&l=b6c91172dd

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,489
  • Days Won:  13

I will be happy to buy some if I see you guys. Good luck. Prayers are with you.

Amazing. If not if you goto USF they are avaliable on Mondays and Fridays- people sell them then.

Side 1: Says (Heart) My Wish- CKH (Heart)

Side 2: Says  PKD and PCOS

Raising awareness. My Wish is also on the t-shirt organizations at USF has been playing at Rascal Flatts sent me a basket and $500 since I couldnt be at their concert- so they skyped and sang the course for me afterwards. Amazing people.

bands or purses, If its purses let me know. If its bands I have 200. Ive sold 100 so far  :) Will have medical information about my diseases to pass out for education too! The disease is found in 45+ not someone as young as me, so Im like a guinne pig.  In the words of Jeff Wagner I will "FINISH STRONG"

Guest Sunburned

Could you please post the dimensions of the bags in the photos?  Is the the bag with the loop at the top a backpack type? A photo of the back side would be helpful.

Take care,

Can Ship. Can Do RAYS bags, Bucs bags, etc. Its just choose a font color and bag and bam. I am busting my *** to get to New York and can provide Acct Info... any donation at Wachovia or Wells Fargo is welcome too. A PM will get my personal blog about my journey. We have a ton of different style bags garment, make up, totes, duffles, purses etc...

Football Purse:

*  Gingham Lining 

*  Monogrammable 

*  Open & Zippered Pockets Inside 

*  Zipper Closure 

*  Detachable Polka Dot Ribbons Accent 

*  This Tote Bag has a simplistic design. The bag is fashionable and functional. Also monogrammable adding more uniqueness to each individual bag. 

*  Materials : Microfiber

*  Length/Height/Width : 16.0 " / 8.0 " / 5.0 "

BackPack:

*  Zipper Closure 

*  Gingham Lining 

*  Metal Feet on the Botton 

*  Monogrammable 

*  Front Zipper Pocket 

*  Two Side Open Pockets 

*  Ribbon Accent 

*  Convertible & Adjustable Shoulder Strap 

*  This lightweight backpack has a simplistic design that is fairly stylish. 

*  Length/Height/Width : 12.0 " / 15.0 " / 5.5 " 

Large Tote:

*  Detachable Ribbons 

*  Gingham Lining 

*  Metal Feet on the Botton 

*  Monogrammable 

*  Polka Dot Ribbon Accent 

*  Rear Zipper Pocket(S) 

*  Zipper Closure 

*  This Tote Bag has a simplistic design. The bag is fashionable and functional. Also monogrammable adding more uniqueness to each individual bag. 

*  Length/Height/Width : 18.0 " / 14.0 " / 7.0 "

This is my new tote bag for Breast Cancer Month:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2568911&id=5001513&l=6728c01ae5 - BLK WH PK with Think Pink on it

Inspired by USF: A Limited Edition: Only 90 ordered of Green with Vegas Gold My Wish shirts for $12:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/54611055@N05/5059327970/

Im still working out details on where I will be table wise on Friday, but as soon as I know I will post. And I will be rocking the Limited edition shirt, wrist band, bag and medical mask which has been decorated. Please if you are sick I would love to shake your hand but my immune system is compromised, please throw me a Go Bulls!

All this goes to medical expense account set up at Wachovia/Wells Fargo for Sloan Kettering for the trials and surgeries I face. Support a young Bull. Because I want to be able to have the chance to raise a Bull family of my own one day!

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

If it's a purse, my wife will buy one. If it's USF related I'm suprised my wife doesn't have it already...  She'll be seeing you soon I'd bet.

Archived