• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF is Big Game Hunting at the QB position...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459
  • Days Won:  0

so is he actually going to visit?  

Well we can't just "give" away that information can we? :-)

Just another reason I'd love to see these boards come together.  Duplicate info all over.

CG

P.S.  Yes, he is going to visit.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I am partial to having more sites, rather than less... i'd like to see hundreds of sites devoted to USF sports.  I know that isn't likely, but the more ways to spread the word of the Bulls, the better.

Guest BasketBull.

Get your wedding dress on, Bulls. It's the annual recruiting ceremony that we all know so well.

I'll be in limo warming it up and listening to some tunes...

When you guys come out of the chapel, I hope it's with a smile on your face.

Last year, I couldn't sleep after that punk kid went to lizardville... (Remember, the board crashed just right as he was supposed to be making his announcement? That was around 2 a.m. my time.)

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

we remember, and will be ready for it this time... if this guy starts giving us a serious look come february... we may have a new traffic record here.

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261

Since it was mentioned here, my vote would be for one board.  I love the original content, interviews, etc on the one site.  The downfall to two sites is if you are a Bull's addict like me you find yourself paging through all of the meaninless garbage in message posts.  I like the premium boards because they tend to weed out some of the trash but there is more activity on the freebie's.

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657

put me down as another one board advocate.

Just my opinion....

• Topic Count:  375
  • Content Count:  3,144

USF needs an internet presence on more than just one board, in order to show that there are fans out there.

I just happened to notice today that Insiders now has a real USF message board. Before, it just defaulted to the main Insiders board.

I'm sure that other school fans who go only to Insiders for their message board needs, will think that there are no USF fans when nobody posts on it.

So, here is the link to the USF Insiders boards, in case anybody is interested in posting there:

http://mb.scout.com/bsouthflorida

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657

USF needs an internet presence on more than just one board, in order to show that there are fans out there.

I just happened to notice today that Insiders now has a real USF message board. Before, it just defaulted to the main Insiders board.

I'm sure that other school fans who go only to Insiders for their message board needs, will think that there are no USF fans when nobody posts on it.

So, here is the link to the USF Insiders boards, in case anybody is interested in posting there:

http://mb.scout.com/bsouthflorida

One quality site with great content and message boards would present a better online image. Think of the FSU rivals site. They merged with the old insiders's site to form one top notch site. From a fan's point of view this would easier than following two boards.

Of course, this is just idle chatter since the decision is obviously Brad's and Dave's to make.  

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459

One quality site with great content and message boards would present a better online image. Think of the FSU rivals site. They merged with the old insiders's site to form one top notch site. From a fan's point of view this would easier than following two boards.

Of course, this is just idle chatter since the decision is obviously Brad's and Dave's to make.  

Yeah, Warchant (FSU's site on rivals) kicks ass.  The numbers are absolutely astounding.  Those fellas do a good job and their access to the program is incredible.  I wish we (meaning any of us -- Dave, beat reporters, Brad, etc) could get that level of access.

Back to the original subject there is some great video of Perrilloux (and one on one face to face videos out there if anybody has any interest).  Obviously there may be other sources for it as well, but I know that we got a boatload of it.  Good stuff if you haven't seen the kid play.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267

Well we can't just "give" away that information can we? :-)

I am starting to wonder about the validity of some of these articles, are they true or are they just advertisements on here to get us to sign up for another site?  This is like the 3rd or 4th time a thread has been started or a question has been raised in a thread and we were instructed that if we wanted to find out more visit yada yada yada.com and pay $9.95.  I don't remember this in years past, this was always a site you could come to find out what the newest recruiting info was not a place to be directed to a pay site that is holding the info hostage.