• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Prospects at WKU game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Coming to see us.

Via Twitter

joshnewberg

LB Gionni Paul will take an unofficial visit to Tampa this weekend for the USF/WKU game

We better have a good one this weekend, lot of recruits coming to watch.

Via twitter

joshnewberg

WR Andre Davis (Tampa Jefferson) will be at the USF/WKU game for an unofficial visit.

This is shaping up like WR weekend. Robinson's Reuben Gonzalez and Frankie Williams both WR's(They both play DB as well) are coming this weekend. Both went to Purdue last weekend.

via twitter

Josh Newberg  joshnewberg

WR/S Ruben Gonzalez will be at the USF/WKU game for an unofficial visit.

Recruiting update

4:08 pm, September 17, 2010

At least two standouts from Florida will be visiting Purdue this weekend for Saturday’s matchup against Ball State.

Tampa Robinson’s Ruben Gonzalez and Frankie Williams are scheduled to arrive in West Lafayette on Friday, according to their high school coach.

Robinson coach Michael DePue said Gonzalez and Williams have been on unofficial visits to South Florida and Rutgers but this is their first official visits. NCAA allows five official visits.

“Ruben is the taller of the two, he’s 6-3 and very athletic,†DePue said. “He’s a wide receiver and safety for us. When he was a freshman, he lined up at defensive end and we let him rush the quarterback.

“Frankie is very similar to Javier Arenas (Alabama, Kansas City Chiefs cornerback) but he’s a little bigger. He’s a cover corner, he’s also played safety for us and both of them run out of the “Wildcat†formation. They’re a lot of fun to watch. They bring an air of electricity to any football game.â€

DePue said Williams’ desire is to play cornerback and return kicks. DePue believes Gonzalez is a “is a big time possession receiver. He’s a big kid that is strong and isn’t afraid to go over the middle. He goes up and gets the ball.â€

DePue said both players are looking at visiting Minnesota. DePue said that Williams is likely to visit North Carolina State.

http://blogs.indystar.com/purdue/2010/09/17/recruiting-update-2/

Rashawn Scott WR coming as well. We seem to be be hitting the WR's hard, makes sense.

Florida WR will visit USF this weekend

Josh Newberg, Staff Writer

13 hours ago

Despite a stellar junior season, Rashawn Scott from Melbourne Central Catholic (Melbourne, Fla.) generated little buzz. By the spring, he was still considered him a hidden gem on the East Coast of Florida. However, by the start of his senior year the secret is out and Scott has over half-a-dozen BCS offers.

“I’ve got about 10 total offers, but I’m concentrating on about 3 right now,†said Scott.

“I talk regularly with Michigan State, coach (David) Lockwood at West Virginia and coach (Peter) Vaas at USF.â€

This weekend Scott, who is 6-foot-2 and 200-pounds, will be taking an unofficial visit to the USF/Western Kentucky game in Tampa. He’ll also likely take an official visit to USF later in the fall.

“I want to take visits to Michigan State, USF and WVU. I’ve been talking to Ole Miss and Rutgers a lot lately, a Rutgers coach even came to my game last week. I might visit those two schools if they offer.â€

Scott says a decision will likely come in February

http://footballrecruiting.247sports.com/Article/Florida-WR-will-visit-USF-this-weekend-favors-3-1345

Archived