• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Countdown to Gator Game Subject #2: In Stadium Sign Ideas

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  558
  • Days Won:  0

Ok, our #2 Subject is sign ideas. We have to get in Pouncey's mind that he is going to perform the simple shotgun snap like last week. And if he does, then it is Urban's fault for not replacing him with Robey(suppose to be hurt, did not look like it when he was practicing snaps at end of the game with Brantley). I was going to make the target in red and white but figured if you really wanted to print off a bunch of them, black and white printers will do. I can see this (or improvement if you have any suggestions) be printed 5-10 times by everyone you know and taken to the game and handed out to Bulls fans. During pre-game wamups, if at least a concentration of a 100 or so in a close section are held up, Pouncey is bound to take notice.......We need to get these to Bulls sitting in lower section next to Band....what does everybody think...Will you print 5-10 copies each and take to the game? Gotta help our Bulls anyway we can.

Pouncey_Snap.jpg?t=1284051701

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

i'm sitting section 44, row 20 in USF student section. i would love to print multiple copies of this. what section is band? i would also print other good sign ideas for those who post any

• Content Count:  341

" I came to drain the swamp but it's already dry!!!", and a "Where's the Beer?"

• Content Count:  558

Band is probably in A even though FSU-UF game showed their band in 44? If you like the sign as is, let it go viral amongst the students and print as much as you can without getting in trouble. They are giving fans and towels out either at fan zone or first 15k through gate....bring tape and paste it to the fan or print it out on heavier stock and you just have to hold it from the bottom. I am in USF section 43 with UF students splitting half the section so this ought to drive them crazy!

• Content Count:  3,616

Band is probably in A even though FSU-UF game showed their band in 44? If you like the sign as is, let it go viral amongst the students and print as much as you can without getting in trouble. They are giving fans and towels out either at fan zone or first 15k through gate....bring tape and paste it to the fan or print it out on heavier stock and you just have to hold it from the bottom. I am in USF section 43 with UF students splitting half the section so this ought to drive them crazy!

i can go to Marshall Center computer lab and students get 40 free prints a day and i can probably get friend to use their's as well. so if anyone has any other ideas, i can print 15 color ones a day too

• Content Count:  115

Yes, that sign is certain to drive the student section crazy who will be standing and yelling at you all game regardless of what you say or bring.  And I doubt Pouncey will be looking up in the stands.  He's heard everything on FB and the Internet this week.  I'm sure he's expecting the USF fans to bring something.

• Content Count:  115

DEAR GATOR NATION,

YOU PAYED 700K FOR A LOSS!!

Make sure you write it on notebook paper, so it's easy to crumple up and throw in the trash.

• Content Count:  5,241

I can't believe I paid $150 and got nose bleed sits for the koran burning!

• Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  4

DEAR GATOR NATION,

YOU PAYED 700K FOR A LOSS!!

Make sure you write it on notebook paper, so it's easy to crumple up and throw in the trash.

Not so fast my friend.

Archived