• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Glad to see our penalties have been reduced! NOT

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

Nothing incredibly dumb.  Glad to see #89 get benched after consecutive false start penalties.  Same with Hornes after screwing the pooch on speical teams.

Hornes needs to be permanently taken off of punt returns cuz he couldn't catch punts last year either

I can't agree with this more; It's too bad T-Rex didn't get a chance to run one back. It would have been nice to see how he did. At least he successfully completed a fair catch.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Nothing incredibly dumb.  Glad to see #89 get benched after consecutive false start penalties.  Same with Hornes after screwing the pooch on speical teams.

Hornes needs to be permanently taken off of punt returns cuz he couldn't catch punts last year either

I can't agree with this more; It's too bad T-Rex didn't get a chance to run one back. It would have been nice to see how he did. At least he successfully completed a fair catch.

I said the same **** thing

Archived