• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New USF verbal OLB Antoine Pozniak

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=73216.0

That thread gets me banned.  And this thread which is sharing information that can ONLY be found in a premium article from his site gets a public thank you?

I thought I had gotten over being PO'd about it until I saw this. 

There was NOTHING posted here from premium information.

The verbal was on the RIVALS TICKER and already mentioned in the profile, and I JUST posted a link to the profile.

I don't know what problem you have with CD, but it has nothing to do with this thread.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the Rivals ticker:

The Rivals.com Ticker Date Prospect Source

Bulls get commitment number 12 for 2011 Aug 28 Antoine Pozniak USFBullsEYE.com

http://usf.rivals.com/recruitingindex.asp

• Content Count:  574
  • Days Won:  0

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=73216.0

That thread gets me banned.  And this thread which is sharing information that can ONLY be found in a premium article from his site gets a public thank you?

I thought I had gotten over being PO'd about it until I saw this. 

There was NOTHING posted here from premium information.

The verbal was on the RIVALS TICKER and already mentioned in the profile, and I JUST posted a link to the profile.

I don't know what problem you have with CD, but it has nothing to do with this thread.

You are right Mama, it has nothing to do with this thread.  Sorry for hijacking the thread, I was just in shock when I saw that.  I am not going to get into this on a public forum.

Back on topic.  This commitment is very interesting.  It came seemingly out of left field.  The guy seems to have gotten interest from the top programs all over the country, but virtually no offers.  I don't think I have ever seen a guy get so much interest from schools all over the country, even take trips to those schools and then none of them offer.

I would love to know the story behind the story with this guy. 

Many of the earlier free stories say that schools were concerned about him taking the SAT exams. So, I think it probably had to do with that. 

Many of the earlier free stories say that schools were concerned about him taking the SAT exams. So, I think it probably had to do with that. 

Here is a post from someone who spoke with him:

04-15-2010, 02:59 PM #406 

Blake

Male

CockyCash: 500

Re: Antoine Pozniak Thread (2011 Prospect)

I just talked to Poz and he did inform me that he has recieved an offer from Illinois and he is really excited about it. He is interested to see who else offers him now. He says he has raised both his SAT and ACT test scores and was on the honor roll. He said he will need to take three more coarses in order to be qualified. He will be attending Oaks Ridge Military Academy and will be an early graduate.

He told me a few weeks ago that he and Damiere Byrd planned to attend Michigan and Pitt in the next upcoming weeks but now said that Byrd is not going on that trip. He was at LSU for four days and thinks LSU might possibly offer, but they want him to come back for a camp, but they really like that he is also a long snapper as well.

AKA...BCF

http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?p=2181076

• Content Count:  574

Yeah, I saw that the South Carolina fans were all fired up about this guy.

Yeah, I saw that the South Carolina fans were all fired up about this guy.

Apparently, he was a 2010 recruit, but didn't have either the scores or classwork needed, as evidenced by the fact that he is taking three courses at Oak Ridge to qualify. I presume he will enroll at USF for the spring semester.

I also assume, that Holtz new about him last year since he was coaching at ECU.

I'm sure Greg Auman will have an article about him shortly and provide more details.

Hopefully, Antoine will get a few of his friends to look at USF. One such player is 4 star WR Damiere Byrd.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/usf/football/recruiting/player-Damiere-Byrd-84988

This was posted on a Michigan blog regarding visitors who would be making unofficial visits to their spring game. I presume that one of the pictures I posted of Antoine was taken on that Michigan trip:

NJ WR Damiere Byrd - Coming with Antoine Pozniak.

NJ LB Antoine Pozniak - He's coming with the "Top Prospects Family." Je'Ron Stokes dad is the founder of Top Prospects Family.

http://mgoblog.com/content/wednesday-recruitin-4-14-10

• Content Count:  89

I've been impressed by CD myself, but just a heads up, might want to change the name of the pictures when you want to keep the commit private, as you should since you did the leg work to break the story.  If you right click the picture and click "save picture as" the name is "ANTOINEPOZNIAK7N10200" .. which kinda narrows down who committed  >:D

On a sidenote, the Gamecocks have been following him for some time now, and many have been impressed enough to want to follow his football career no matter the school he plays for. 

I've been impressed by CD myself, but just a heads up, might want to change the name of the pictures when you want to keep the commit private, as you should since you did the leg work to break the story.  If you right click the picture and click "save picture as" the name is "ANTOINEPOZNIAK7N10200" .. which kinda narrows down who committed  >:D

On a sidenote, the Gamecocks have been following him for some time now, and many have been impressed enough to want to follow his football career no matter the school he plays for. 

Blabbermouth.  ;)

Archived