• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PArking Lots

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  384
  • Days Won:  0

I park in Privately owned lot behind News channel 28.  The TSA Rules were getting a little to carried away.  The New lot we can get there super early, reserved parking, kegs allowed, we can have our DJ, Bring our huge smoker ETC. Another nice thing there isnt a 30 min wait to use the port o lets.  the cost for parking is $15  www.BullsTailgating.com/tailgating.html  for a map

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Mall lot---my rep said parking at all the lots is $15 this year.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Ouch....

Less than $10 per game to park in shade and trees > $15 to park on the asphalt  ;D

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Ouch....

Less than $10 per game to park in shade and trees > $15 to park on the asphalt  ;D

The Bullbackers sounds like a great concept. How much are the tailgates?

Membership (I believe it's required for entry) is $25 for a single person or $40 for a married couple for the year. After that it's $5 per game.

If your a single guy like me it's $60 for the year... or $8.50 per game. More info can be found at www.bullsbackers.com

• Content Count:  2,478

The lots going up to 15 a car pisses me off.....If I would have known that in March, I would just ordered a donor parking spot...wow.

It's cheaper to park at Disney for a full day than ray jay now, (well unless you work for the mouse lol)

The lots going up to 15 a car pisses me off.....If I would have known that in March, I would just ordered a donor parking spot...wow.

It's cheaper to park at Disney for a full day than ray jay now, (well unless you work for the mouse lol)

There's an easy solution....

Membership (I believe it's required for entry) is $25 for a single person or $40 for a married couple for the year. After that it's $5 per game.

If your a single guy like me it's $60 for the year... or $8.50 per game. More info can be found at www.bullsbackers.com

Within walking distance (next to the mall lot) (5 minute walk to the stadium)

WORKING restrooms

cut grass

Huge trees for shade

40+ inch HDTV on a wood deck...

There really isn't a downside....  ;D

• Content Count:  2,478

There's an easy solution....

Within walking distance (next to the mall lot) (5 minute walk to the stadium)

WORKING restrooms

cut grass

Huge trees for shade

40+ inch HDTV on a wood deck...

There really isn't a downside....  ;D

Yeah, I thought about that for sure. However, I'm a student and most of the people that come tailgate with us are also students and they just know to park and where I generally am. So that would make it tough for sure. I will seriously consider this for future years because this year is my final semester.

• Content Count:  117

Does anyone know an actual open time for all of the lots in question.  I remember reading we were getting more tailgating time which would explain higher prices in the mall for example. Bullbackers sounds like a sweet deal though... but if anyone knows for sure when all these lots open and could post the info it would be appreciated!

I've heard as early as 2pm....

looks like the festivities at the BB's lot will begin around 1pm....

Archived