• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Looking for someone to take over My hotel reservation for UF game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  128
  • Days Won:  0

Hello all,

Found out I am not able to go to USF vs UF game and hotel will not allow me to cancel it based on 30 day notice rule.  They did however say that I could get someone to use the room. 

I paid 190 a night so 380 total (I know it is a lot compared to what I am seeing now but was excited at the time I booked it).  If anyone would be willing to pay close to that amount to me and take over the reservation please contact me through messaging on here or you can use my email go_usfbulls@hotmail.com.

Here is the hotel:

Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown

101 SE 1st Avenue

Gainesville, FL

United States, 32601

Tel: 352-240-9300

Fax: 352-240-9368

I will admit I do not know if they have rooms available or not now and I do not know what they are going for.  Maybe that is why they will not allow me to cancel but I have tried to go up the ladder with no luck saying it is a strict policy on football weekends.

• Content Count:  2,558

Call Hampton Inn corp, then call your Cred Card comp and cancel the card they have on file ;)

• Content Count:  128

Guess I should have taken your advice.  For now I am still looking to see if someone wants to take it over.  Just posting this to get it back to top for now and then will give up. 

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Guess I should have taken your advice.  For now I am still looking to see if someone wants to take it over.  Just posting this to get it back to top for now and then will give up. 

Call the manager, send them an email and keep a copy of it, then dispute the charge later with your credit card company.  Then visa or am ex can fight it out with them.

Unless you prepaid, then you need to dispute it now.

Archived