• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Tailgate and Visitors Guide '10

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

Great guide Mark.  A few things though, Arigato's Japanese Steakhouse is no longer at the old location.  It burned down a few years ago.  They are building a new one, but it hasn't opened yet in Tampa.  There is still one in Clearwater.  Also, I don't think that Miami Subs on Columbus is around either.  Someone who passes by there more might be able to verify this.  And I believe all of the Shells restaurants are closed down.  At least the ones at the beach, I think are all gone.  Other than that, great site. 

Thanks...wow the Shells closed down?  Had some good times there in the past.

Yes, Miami Subs is closed.  So is Bennigan's. BUT, there is a Green Iguana now on Dale Mabry just South of Columbus.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Great guide Mark.  A few things though, Arigato's Japanese Steakhouse is no longer at the old location.  It burned down a few years ago.  They are building a new one, but it hasn't opened yet in Tampa.  There is still one in Clearwater.  Also, I don't think that Miami Subs on Columbus is around either.  Someone who passes by there more might be able to verify this.  And I believe all of the Shells restaurants are closed down.  At least the ones at the beach, I think are all gone.  Other than that, great site. 

Thanks...wow the Shells closed down?  Had some good times there in the past.

The original Shells on south dale mabry is still open.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Good Job  ;)

:2cents

Under the Sports Bar Alert section I would add Mr. Dunderbak's to the list of pubs... since its right behind campus and is almost next to Peabody's.

http://www.dunderbaks.com/

Also I would suggest adding a section about parking to mention the non-TSA / Private lots that allow for almost unlimited tailgating, kegs, and anything else. I don't have any links but they are located all around the stadium on the Himes side of the area. Most of them are around the Channel 28 building.

Personally I have had it with the restrictive tailgating rules and will be leaving the TSA lots after this season for the private lots.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Personally I have had it with the restrictive tailgating rules and will be leaving the TSA lots after this season for the private lots.

Why wait? You need to join Bulls Backers and get your crew over to our lot.  ;D Grass... shade... trees...

Archived