• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Heard some good news about the SUNDOME upgrades.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry, I'm with bulls96 on this one.  How many years have I heard rumors about upgrades to the dome.  They may have more validity now that we are moving into the BE but in the mean time I will be like Missourri "Show Me".

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bullman33

You could fit all 900 or so fans that were there last night into 1 suite, so that shouldnt be a problem.  It will be nice to have padded empty seats, instead of the yellow and lime green ones.  I am sure empty padded seats look better then the old ones.  Hopefully these upgrades get people to come to the games, or else its a big waste of money.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I believe that upgrades were a requirement of our BE contract...

• Topic Count:  693
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  1

The seats will be beneficial to all events held at the Sun Dome, not just hoops. They are competing with other venues to hold concerts & other events. I don't know whether USF is directly funding the seats, that might be something the Sun Dome is doing on their own. The scoreboards would be more directly related to athletics, though...

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

I believe that upgrades were a requirement of our BE contract...

I hope that's true...........

On a related note, I heard on the radio the Mike Lapan <sp> was leaving the SunDome for the same positon at the Lakeland Center ....

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

It will be nice to have padded empty seats, instead of the yellow and lime green ones.  I am sure empty padded seats look better then the old ones.  

What I overheard was that the padded seats each come with a "generic fan" cardboard cutout that could be inserted into the seat so that the appearance is of a better attended Sun Dome game.  And for just $19.95 you can get the portable cardboard cutout turnstyle that counts each cutout for attendance reporting purposes.

We ***** when improvements aren't made, we ***** when they are made.  What a diverse bunch we have here.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

What I overheard was that the padded seats each come with a "generic fan" cardboard cutout that could be inserted into the seat so that the appearance is of a better attended Sun Dome game.  And for just $19.95 you can get the portable cardboard cutout turnstyle that counts each cutout for attendance reporting purposes.

We ***** when improvements aren't made, we ***** when they are made.  What a diverse bunch we have here.

No ******** here ............ I just want it to be true!

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261

I think eveyone, especially Cubanbull, will be pleasantly suprised around March.

Then again, Bulliever hit the nail on the head......we've got too many people that just want something to ***** about and won't ever be happy.

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

I would love for our AD to unveil a master plan for athletics for the next 10 years. Facilities upgrades etc should be posted on the athletic website as well as projected costs and names of donors. Also it would be nice if there was a link there that would allow people to donate to specific projects.

Gee..........that sounds familiar  ;D

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  382

Now there is people ******** about people ******** about people not ********.....Ain't that a *****?!