• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Munchies 420

ajusf16

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

This is a restaurant down in Sarasota, they have a total of 3 tables inside and 2 outside so not a lot of space.  It was featured on Man vs Food, so we went down there to do the challenge Sunday.  We called Saturday to make sure they would be open since it was a holiday.  About 15 of us showed up and were ready to do the challenge, they then told us they didnt have the ingriedients needed.  So that sucked, even though we called to make sure we could do it. 

We still ordered food, I got the Fat Dickey, quite delicous but I am sure not healthy, everything other than the chicken fingers seemed to be awesome.

The service sucked, but that is probably on par for the demo they are hitting.  We will be going back again just to hit the challenge.

Has anyone tried it?

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I have not but just seeing what they put on those wings from MVF all i have to say is...... MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL. 

• Content Count:  4,879

On your next swing down to Sarasota go by Yoder's (on Bahia Vista just west of Beneva) and have a slice of pie.  and talk some 'Bulls' with Brian.

Im down in SRQ all the time, place is awesome. Live in Ruskin and went to highschool in Bradenton so we go out in SRQ and Btown a lot

• Content Count:  356

if its a true 420 friendly establishment, i doubt anyone is too concerned with the service...

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

what's the challenge?, I can't remember....I just remember them putting just about any fried thing you could think of on a sandwich.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

what's the challenge?, I can't remember....I just remember them putting just about any fried thing you could think of on a sandwich.

Ridiculously hot wings challenge. The MvF food host had to tap out after 2 wing.  The smother them in an insanely hot sauce and ghost chili extract. 

10 in 20 minutes, no drink other than water, which actually spreads the heat, after done lick fingers, wait 2 minutes then you win

no throwing up

no throwing up in ice cream store next door and leaving it as it will get you banned forever.

Archived