• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU has white helmet fever too.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

Another reason to stop the insanity.

No kidding.  What is with the "hard ons" for white helmets?  They look bush league.

Plus, our colors are green and gold not green and white.

Well your right our colors are green and gold not  green and black like our current helmets.

We do not have black helmets.  FSU does.  and you know what? everytime they do their black out thing they get beat.  Now that is a tradiition.....

No kidding.  What is with the "hard ons" for white helmets?  They look bush league.

OK, I've seen enough of the BS of our colors are Green and Gold, not Green and White. NO ONE bitches  out our WHITE jerseys when we play on the road. We could where a very light GOLD.

Well, the difference there is that the white jersey is the acceptable away jersey, always has been.  It is understood all teams have a white jersey, and I am not sure NCAA would allow a colored jersey, even if light colored, but I am not looking up the rule, just cannot remember anyone else doing that.

Look at the picture on TBO of JPP and Selvie, they do not look like they play for the same team.  If you saw that quick you would instantly recognize JPP as a USF Bull, Selvie, not as quick.  You cannot deny that.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Well your right our colors are green and gold not  green and black like our current helmets.

We do not have black helmets.  FSU does.  and you know what? everytime they do their black out thing they get beat.  Now that is a tradiition.....

The whiteout didn't work out too well for them either  ;)

Sorry, missed the rules post..  :'(

• Content Count:  1,079

0-1 with white outs too    : )

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527

First of all, our helmets aren't black.  They are gold (as they should be) only the decal is black.  Secondly, (as already noted) it's standard for teams to wear white jerseys when on the road.  OKIE DOKIE?

• Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

OK, I've seen enough of the BS of our colors are Green and Gold, not Green and White. NO ONE bitches  out our WHITE jerseys when we play on the road. We could where a very light GOLD.

Well, the difference there is that the white jersey is the acceptable away jersey, always has been.  It is understood all teams have a white jersey, and I am not sure NCAA would allow a colored jersey, even if light colored, but I am not looking up the rule, just cannot remember anyone else doing that.

Look at the picture on TBO of JPP and Selvie, they do not look like they play for the same team.  If you saw that quick you would instantly recognize JPP as a USF Bull, Selvie, not as quick.  You cannot deny that.

You are spot on, the green with gold helmets is much more distinctly USF. All I'm saying is it really doesn't matter what they wear, hell people on her ***** that the UA green jerseys are too dark. For the record, I would like gold pants. green shirts and gold helmets. Wasn't it the team that voted to wear the white hats more often?

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

colors are cool

white is boring

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

They are gold (as they should be) only the decal is black.

Facemask is black as well. We'd have to change that and the decal.

• Content Count:  2,527

The only reason they are black, ESPN (I believe) requested it because it shows up better on TV.

Archived