• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hey baseBULL fans...guess what?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

USF sweeps the series winning 6-2.

http://www.gousfbulls.com/newLiveStats/Baseball/index.dbml?GAME_STAT_ID=488558&db_oem_id=7700

USF remains on top of the Big East.

Great job!

animated_broom.giflogoSml_georgetown.gif

- USF is now .500 for the season.

- USF has now won 20 of the last 21 home conference games.

- USF has won 9 straight home conference series.

- 7 games left at the Red.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,879
  • Days Won:  0

need to take at least 2 of 3 at rutgers

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Nice to see this thread so long.  How about some of you jokers coming out to the Red to see this team play.  Our starting SS Sam Mende has been playing with his jaw wired shut for the last couple of weeks.  And he still is batting in the .300s.  The team that couldn't hit at the beginning of the year is getting some timely hitting recently.  Big series this weekend in Jersey.  Need to take two out of three, and that starts with Friday's game.  Need to give Randy some runs and start the series with a W. 

Great job today by Matt Quevedo.  Really giving us a lift going 5 strong.

Go Bulls!! 

NEXT HOME GAME:

USF BULLS  vs  FLORIDA GATORS

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 21ST, 7:00PM

• Content Count:  100

Nice to see this thread so long.  How about some of you jokers coming out to the Red to see this team play.  Our starting SS Sam Mende has been playing with his jaw wired shut for the last couple of weeks.  And he still is batting in the .300s.  The team that couldn't hit at the beginning of the year is getting some timely hitting recently.  Big series this weekend in Jersey.  Need to take two out of three, and that starts with Friday's game.  Need to give Randy some runs and start the series with a W. 

Great job today by Matt Quevedo.  Really giving us a lift going 5 strong.

Go Bulls!!   

I would go to more of the games but there are these two or three fans who are always there - they sit by a sign declaring themselves to be "the office" or something - who are so **** loud and obnoxious they ruin the whole thing for me. It's not just that they're constantly yelling at the umps and players that bothers me, it's that they are never, ever funny but certainly appear to think they're the funniest people on the planet. It's really, really awful. It's worst at the games where there are only a handful of fans, which is two out of the three games I've been to this season.

I'm guessing at least some of the people I'm talking about post on this board, so if you do: You aren't funny. And I'm sure me and my two friends aren't the only ones who weigh having to listen to you nonstop for three hours as one of the reasons NOT to go to USF baseball games.

• Content Count:  1,390

I would go to more of the games but there are these two or three fans who are always there - they sit by a sign declaring themselves to be "the office" or something - who are so **** loud and obnoxious they ruin the whole thing for me. It's not just that they're constantly yelling at the umps and players that bothers me, it's that they are never, ever funny but certainly appear to think they're the funniest people on the planet. It's really, really awful. It's worst at the games where there are only a handful of fans, which is two out of the three games I've been to this season.

I'm guessing at least some of the people I'm talking about post on this board, so if you do: You aren't funny. And I'm sure me and my two friends aren't the only ones who weigh having to listen to you nonstop for three hours as one of the reasons NOT to go to USF baseball games.

Those are some of the Beef Duds. I'm pretty sure those two graduate this year though.

I took my dad to his first USF baseball game this year and he couldn't stand them either so we moved and stood along the outfield lines for the second half of the game. Hopefully when we're in a bigger stadium next year with hopefully better crowds you will not be able to hear them as well.

Hijacked into a student bashing thread. Nice.

• Content Count:  1,390

Choked again....

Up 7-0 after 2 innings, lose 8-7, after giving up 2 HRs in the bottom of the 8th.

Very bad loss!

That's why Rutgers was only 1 game behind us in the Big East standings.

Archived