• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

its almost here gator gator

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

the game is 6 months away, but yeah it's almost here if you can't count which apparently you can't. guy talking crap in the middle of march shows he has nothing better to do. very sad.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,204
  • Days Won:  0

At least I can tell by gator gator's posts that the quality of an UF education has definitely improved.  His posts are at least almost real English.   A couple of years ago it would have looked like this:

"yrus gyesd rbfio oignt fhhty ddjjmrol mnppiol;l;mkfa;s gators fhhruuw sdfjheukwfh jhfjrj gators jfhwjinfhn sec ajhohuioehwf gators!!jkhuih!jhdfuioew gators fhhewui sec fuwfh buireui gators"

• Content Count:  58

thank you i'm trying.And in closing we are not scared of usf it's not like your going to choke us or slap us lol

well we could talk about your baseball team, do you guys have a team whoops !

we play sports year round you guys shut down after game 5 in football,don't go getting your feelling hurt killer.you can just go back to dungens and dragons

• Content Count:  558

Wow....only one team coming into this game has an experienced QB. Someone correct me, but the only playing time that Brantley received has been mop up duty due to the relentless padding of Tebow's stats and that a majority of their games were close (two of them probably losses if it weren't for the errant suspended refs). The only considerable time Brantley got was out of necessity I believe coming in the third qtr when Tebow got hurt. I believe UF had a comfortable 2TD lead by then but Brantley did fumble away his first possession to Kentucky from a bad center exchange.

I would be worried if Daniels was coming into this game with only 1 start vs 1AA the prior week. But instead, the one blessing from last year was that Daniels now has experience in Big-Time games (FSU, Cincy, UM).

I would be worried if UF did not have a good amount of their underclassmen leave early and Tebow was still there. Their receivers are gone and their QB can't run (compared to Tebow). Defensively, we need to take care of their running game.

At the same time, I wish we had Mitchell and JPP back.

With only 1 game for Brantley and company to gel, I feel they are going to try to just muscle a win over us. Both defenses have to replace a lot but we do have the more experienced QB. It will come down to probably the OL where they lost 2 to the NFL and we need to get better at.

Well then it is too bad for you gator, we play you in game 2 of our traditional 5-0 start. Remember, we don't lose our first 5-6 games and we definitely do not lose to non-conference ranked teams especially at their stadium at the beginning of the season (see FSU, Auburn - u know the team that owns the gators that beat you a couple weeks later in the swamp with two winning field goals - Meyer TO).

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Robble Robble

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

well we could talk about your baseball team, do you guys have a team whoops !

since i could care less about baseball, go right ahead and talk about them. i doubt i'll shed a tear.

No, but don't be surprised if there are waffles flying from the stands towards Oscar-Meyer all year or someone sneaks up behind him and yells "boo".......no Tebow, no Dunlap, no rest of the underclassmen leaving early and possibly no Meyer makes for a toothless gator, only a shell of the glory days. Understand that this is your first rebuilding year in a long time until all of those 4-5 star recruits get experience from the last two classes.

Also remember that USF is 1-0 vs Oscar-Meyer. One of the best Leavitt stories after we beat ranked and Meyer-led Bowling Green.

Meyer calls Leavitt:

Leavitt answers "Hello"

Meyer: "Jim, Urban here...can I ask you what you did to prepare for us and win that game?"

Leavit: "Urban, you have to be kidding me"

Meyer then hears the sound of the phone hanging up

Archived