• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

JPP on espn 2 first take NOW

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  52
  • Days Won:  0

coming up in next segment, its about his youtube video with interview

they also have  nick skylar interview  coming up

nick on now, same type of previous interviews but at the end jay crawford asked him about meeting lebron, lebron said to nick "i thought i was blessed"  nick is from ohio and big cavs fan

JPP on now, they teased it before every commercial break

A long live interview, not a great speaker but did not embarrass himself, best part he said first time playing in high school as a junior they put him in the the game and told him to rush the quarterback, he didn't know what a quarterback was and had to ask the coach which one is that! 

• Content Count:  12,293

A long live interview, not a great speaker but did not embarrass himself, best part he said first time playing in high school as a junior they put him in the the game and told him to rush the quarterback, he didn't know what a quarterback was and had to ask the coach which one is that! 

i dont really buy that about the QB.  come on now.  even if it was his first high school GAME and he came straight from haiti...its the QB.  he had to know that much.

i could understand that story if it was his first practice.  but in the game?

Guest nybullsfan

i dont really buy that about the QB.  come on now.  even if it was his first high school GAME and he came straight from haiti...its the QB.  he had to know that much.

i could understand that story if it was his first practice.  but in the game?

Could be, could be. I seem to remember hearing that his coach kept bugging him to play, and finally talked him into it mid-season. He may have gone straight in to the game before ever practicing.

Archived