• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bengals have High interest in USF Receiver

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Days Won:  0

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

the team that still has underachiever big mouth chad johnson doesnt know much about wide receiver talent

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

• Content Count:  1,238

the team that still has underachiever big mouth chad johnson doesnt know much about wide receiver talent

right, underachiever... an average size and speed WR who has 10,000 recieving yards in 9 seasons

hes had 1 bad season in his entire career, people just like to hate on him because of who he is

mitchell has all the potential to be a beast in the nfl, he could really fly up the draft boards and even end up being a 2nd or 3rd round pick

• Content Count:  2,478

I used to be annoyed with Ocho, but I think he's a pretty awesome player. He just wants to have fun and thats all he cares about. I love that.

• Content Count:  95

I agree with the other posts. he has a great career so far.

You can hate 85 all you want because he is flashy, loud mouth etc... But he has NEVER got into legal trouble like some of the other WRs in this league.

NFL = No Fun League

Cinny has develop good NFL WRs, so it could be a good fit for Carlton Mitchell.

• Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  1

I think the Bengals know a thing or two about receiver talent.  Houshmandzadeh was a pretty solid WR, Henry (though an off-field hassle) was loaded with talent not to mention Chad Johnson.  Going back in time, there was Carl Picken and Cris Collinsworth.

Mitchell would do quite well on the Bengals team.  They like to fling the ball out there and since Mitchell still isn't a sound route-runner (that can be coached however), a vertical offense would suit him well. 

As for Ochochinco, I love the guy.  He plays well on the field, stays out of trouble off the field, and just has fun playing football.  It's fun to watch players who truly enjoy playing the game of football.  If the NFL wasn't so restrictive about having a little fun from time to time, Ochocinco would be the most popular player in the NFL!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,595
  • Days Won:  29

And Cincy just dropped former FSU WR Coles

Archived