• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Alma Mater

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

Ricky, I am on a Traditions committee within the alumni association and this is one of the items we are discussing.  I will pass it along that it is a fan favorite.

Hey if you're on the traditions committee pass along that we need to have the jumbotron operator put up

GREEN-----> 

<-----GOLD

Just like the Bucs put up  TAMPA, BAY on the jumbotron.  It's so easy even the people there for their first game could take a part in it and it would get the crowd going.  We've been asking for this for years but no luck  :-\

• Content Count:  7,890

Ricky, I am on a Traditions committee within the alumni association and this is one of the items we are discussing.  I will pass it along that it is a fan favorite.

Hey if you're on the traditions committee pass along that we need to have the jumbotron operator put up

GREEN-----> 

<-----GOLD

Just like the Bucs put up  TAMPA, BAY on the jumbotron.  It's so easy even the people there for their first game could take a part in it and it would get the crowd going.  We've been asking for this for years but no luck  :-\

See now that we have a coach that isnt color blind we can  ;)

• Content Count:  2,719

GREEN-----> 

<-----GOLD

This is one of the items being discussed, but we are also looking at adding "Finish" / "Strong" also when entering the 4th quarter.  Have one half yell "Finish" and the other half "Strong" to show them we are behind them entering the 4th QTR no matter what the score is. 

There are bound to be a lot of ideas, unfortunately, we are trying to implement some this season. It is not an easy task when you try to get students, alumni, fans, athletics and anyone else on the same page. 

And Jim, athletics is a part of this committee.

Archived