• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Prediction Contest Prizes

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

The following members will have their basketball prediction contest prizes mailing Wednesday morning:

Bruce Blingstein, Vega, BullsWinBucsWin, Ruger7mmmag, bcgruber, Paul Wall, South_Florida_flip, KSQUIRE, MikeMCO88, & Jstewwholymoly.

I need the winners for the following games to contact me with their name and address:

9, 10 11 ,12 ,13 ,17, 22 ,23 ,24 ,25 & 26.

Thanks. Also, I believe there's a few football winners who never received your prizes, if you're one of them, please get in touch with me as well.

efox@bullsheaven.com

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,386
  • Days Won:  0

The following members will have their basketball prediction contest prizes mailing Wednesday morning:

Bruce Blingstein, Vega, BullsWinBucsWin, Ruger7mmmag, bcgruber, Paul Wall, South_Florida_flip, KSQUIRE, MikeMCO88, & Jstewwholymoly.

I need the winners for the following games to contact me with their name and address:

9, 10 11 ,12 ,13 ,17, 22 ,23 ,24 ,25 & 26.

Thanks. Also, I believe there's a few football winners who never received your prizes, if you're one of them, please get in touch with me as well.

efox@bullsheaven.com

BB contests 22-26 have been preliminarily scored, but Bulliever needs to do the final review to make the results official.

BB#9 winner was usfrob83

BB#10 winner was South_Florida_Flip

BB#11 winner was 79 Bull

BB#12 winner was bsrn12

BB#13 winner was Sitting_BULL

BB#17 winner was willia33

Remember that the following results are not final until Bulliever's review.

BB#22 provisional winner is Kizarvexis

BB#23 provisional winner is WillieMashBul or outrunner (whoever Bulliever determines won the tie breaker procedure)

BB#24 provisional winner is RG

BB#25 provisional winner is BULLwinkle

BB#26 provisional winner is The Stampede

Archived