• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF UF update?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  578
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.cstv.com/gametracker/launch/gt_mbasebl.html?event=881482

4-0 UF leads in the top of the 2nd

Edit:

Here's a radio link

http://radiotime.com/WebTuner.aspx?StationId=21188&

and a purely text update of all the nationwide scores instead of that application I linked above. Updates extremely slow whereas the other one is real-time

http://www.d1baseball.com/2010/daily/0219.htm

• Content Count:  486

• Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Bulls lose 6-2.  Fontanez was roughed up for 4 runs before there was an out in the 1st inning.  He gave up two two run homers that inning.  He seemed to settle down after that, although Adams hit another dinger off him later in the game.  USF didn't hit well tonight either.  Only 7 hits and 2 for extra bases.  Other than the 3 HRs for the Gators, they only had 5 other hits, so that 1st inning was the difference.  Plus USF struck out 9 times tonight.  Not good when 1/3 of your outs are Ks.  Hopefully tomorrow we can get our 1st baseball win of the 2010 season.  If so, it will be Coach Prado's 100th win at USF.

Go Bulls, Beat those Gators!    

• Content Count:  140

i saw it but we were going by in the bus and we were going to fast...sry

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

anybody up there able to get a photo of the wall before it gets repainted?

I was on the bus as well, and its still very visible. Just a little graffiti over top.

As for the rest of the game, us fans did USF fans proud.  We stuck it out all 9 innings, unlike a good number of their fans. We cheered loud and proud, despite Florida's many attempts to stifle our cheers.

The one thing I learned from it is that Gator fans don't like it when other schools carry the same swagger they do. And what makes it even more irritating for them is when the swagger is not diminished by the situation.  I really don't think many Gators fully understand the concept of pride. They only know the arrogance from winning, but not the other end of losing.  We understand both and because of it, as their own song says, "stick together in all kinds of weather" and have a pride in our school and team, despite the results.

• Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

anybody up there able to get a photo of the wall before it gets repainted?

I was on the bus as well, and its still very visible. Just a little graffiti over top.

As for the rest of the game, us fans did USF fans proud.  We stuck it out all 9 innings, unlike a good number of their fans. We cheered loud and proud, despite Florida's many attempts to stifle our cheers.

The one thing I learned from it is that Gator fans don't like it when other schools carry the same swagger they do. And what makes it even more irritating for them is when the swagger is not diminished by the situation.  I really don't think many Gators fully understand the concept of pride. They only know the arrogance from winning, but not the other end of losing.  We understand both and because of it, as their own song says, "stick together in all kinds of weather" and have a pride in our school and team, despite the results.

Great to hear.  Thanks for the update. 

• Content Count:  1,219

Bulls drop second game 9-1, hopefully can pull out a victory Sunday.

Archived