• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nick Schuyler Foundation Charity Flag Football Tournament

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  0

Not sure if this has been posted or not but this Saturday, Feb 13th Nick and his foundation are putting together a flag football tournament. Its being played at Idlewild Baptist Church. I think its too late to register new teams but there will be alot of things going on for the whole family. The proceeds are going towards Will Bleakley Scholarship Fund, Cory D. Smith Childhood Development Center and the Coast Guard Foundation. Its going to be a great event with a silent auction, raffle, a Kids Zone, booths, the works. Looking over some of the things in the silent auction just a few highlights for sports fans, Football autographed by the USF team, Dan Marino signed football, lessons at GolfTec, Saddlebrook getaway, Shaq autographed jersey and tons more. My team is playing in honor of former Bull Will Bleakley and everyones support for this event is appreciated.

For more information go to www.nickschuylerfoundation.com

bumping my own post because this is for a good cause. I'm not looking for donations or anything just hoping some Bull's fans will show up, show their support and enjoy a great time to benefit a great cause. The silent auction looks awesome. Also attaching the sweet shirts that a buddy of mine made up for my team to play in this weekend.

25q6pn5.jpg

• Content Count:  2,719

Too bad this didn't get on here earlier.  Hopefully there will be a good turnout.  Good luck!

Yeah, I've known about it for months but hadn't really thought about posting it on here. I figure most people probably already have plans for this weekend but if not this is an event worth supporting and something that you can do with the whole family.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Next year make sure to post this earlier and get a message out to the Alumni chapters... if I had known earlier I would had put together a team but since I did not know I have other plans that I can't break.

I hope you get a good turn out though it sounds like it will be a blast!

The tournament had a great turnout for being its first year. There were a few small issues, like my team played 8 games and could have played 2 more if it didn't get dark. I can't even get out of bed today I'm so sore. Tony Dungy, Michael Pittman and WWE's Edge were a few of the celebrity's that made it out there. Plant had a team out there with Eric Dungy and James Wilder Jr. Yeah, we beat them. There were 24 teams at $400 a team plus the silent auction and raffle. Overall a great event that's going to be bigger and better next year. My team took home 2nd place.

17580_762327292881_5013649_44503399_79337_n.jpg

OH and the football autographed by the entire USF football team ended up going at the silent auction for $50. I couldn't believe when Nick told me that.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,666
  • Days Won:  29

Saw a bit of coverage on the news over the weekend.

Lret us know for next year's and we'll pin it to the top !

• Content Count:  2,719

I am sure your event will grown exponentially with the right coverage.  Congrats.

Archived