• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2010 BULLS BASEBALL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  236
  • Days Won:  0

I called athletics and they couldn't get me an answer so I'd thought I'd try over here

Does anyone know if the off-campus "home" games for this season are going to be free for the students?  I think the first game to qualify for this type of thing will be on March 2nd, at Steinbrenner field

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Good question.  On my season ticket order form, it does not list students.  My guess is that students will be allowed entrance for free, but its just a guess.  Eric or Vicki might be able to answer this question better.  As far as the March 2nd game goes, that will not be free.  On my order form it does mention that this game as well as the Big 10/Big East Challenge games aren't included in the season ticket package, so it sounds like you'll need to purchase tickets for those games.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I would expect students to be free. Don't expect many students to make the drive to Legends or UT if we still have to pay to get in.

Archived