• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dont look now.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

But the Bolts are making a playoff push! Nitti has established himself as the #1 when Smith went down. Stamkos is having a sensational Sophomore year (on pace for 45ish goals and 45ish assists). St. Louis is going to get 90 points easy, and Lecavalier is having a snesational second half, and he should be a point per game by season end.

Not to mention, this is the toughest team we have had, maybe ever. Be a cool kid, and hop on the wagon now!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Looks like it's going to be a race down to the last for playoff spots ...

No doubt. There are essentially 8 teams looking for 3 spots. The Olympics only add to the drama, causing a 2 week break. Im actually glad Stammer, Vinny, and Marty didnt make the roster, they have been motivated beyond belief, and should be rested while the other Canadian stars are finishing a 2 week tourney.

• Content Count:  724
  • Days Won:  0

No doubt. There are essentially 8 teams looking for 3 spots. The Olympics only add to the drama, causing a 2 week break. Im actually glad Stammer, Vinny, and Marty didnt make the roster, they have been motivated beyond belief, and should be rested while the other Canadian stars are finishing a 2 week tourney.

Yeah, most of the team will be rested but Nittimaki will be worn out playing for Finland, probably taking 40 shots a game because the rest of the team isn't great.  I hope Finland doesn't make the medal round so he can rest that final week or so.

Yeah, most of the team will be rested but Nittimaki will be worn out playing for Finland, probably taking 40 shots a game because the rest of the team isn't great.  I hope Finland doesn't make the medal round so he can rest that final week or so.

Theres no doubt that in 06 Nitty got hot and was named starter, but Kiprusoff is still the #1 for that team. I would expect Kirusoff to get the bulk of the work in Vancuver, unless he has a massive letdown.

• Content Count:  724

Theres no doubt that in 06 Nitty got hot and was named starter, but Kiprusoff is still the #1 for that team. I would expect Kirusoff to get the bulk of the work in Vancuver, unless he has a massive letdown.

I hope so, nitti is almost single-hamdedly winning the lightning these games.  I don't remember the last time he's given up more than 2 goals in a game...he's been great and most of the goals he let in have been fluke goals or crazy bounces....I don't remember the last time he's let in a bad goal either

I would be more worried about Mattias Ohlund's legs than Nitty Gritty. He is getting up there in age, and the Sweeds are expected to make another run.

• Content Count:  12,293

since i dont follow hockey AT ALL.

who are the other teams we are going against for the 8th spot?

how many games are left?  how many points are we out of the 8th spot?

you get 2 points for a win, 1 for a tie and none for a loss....right?

since i dont follow hockey AT ALL.

who are the other teams we are going against for the 8th spot?

how many games are left?  how many points are we out of the 8th spot?

you get 2 points for a win, 1 for a tie and none for a loss....right?

Ok, I will answer your questions bottom to top:

Yes

25 games remaining. They are about to go on a 2 week break for the 2010 Winter Olympics. We are tied for 7th/8th right now.

The race, points in ():

Montreal (62), Philly (61), Tampa (61), Boston (59), NY Rangers (59), Atlanta (58), Florida (57),

• Content Count:  12,293

ok so we need to get to 6th seed to even have a shot right?  cause 1/2 is pittburg and washington and one of those teams will be in the stanley cup finals right?

Archived