• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Somethings cooking in Hillsborough County and it ain't mullet

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  578
  • Days Won:  0

Christian Green or Deering would be my picks for surprise commits. Also I'm pretty sure Chaz Green will not come here. Tennessee, USC or Florida for him.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Hiram Green - christian's dad- played basketball at usf and has worked there for a long time.  Not enough since we did not get an official visit even. 

Who needs an "official" visit when your Dad works on Campus??? What are you gonna get farther up the line at the Student Union?? Do you not think this kid has seen the campus before? Maybe he needs another visit to Bush Gardens or Ray Jay. 4 christsakes the kid lives here.

CJ Bennett.

Christian Green and his teammates arent showin up here this year

Bennet committed to South Alabama today.

• Content Count:  720

Hiram Green - christian's dad- played basketball at usf and has worked there for a long time.  Not enough since we did not get an official visit even. 

Who needs an "official" visit when your Dad works on Campus??? What are you gonna get farther up the line at the Student Union?? Do you not think this kid has seen the campus before? Maybe he needs another visit to Bush Gardens or Ray Jay. 4 christsakes the kid lives here.

So you're saying it's Christian Green?

Guest samdiaz

BillReef,

Do you really know who it is? Can you drop us a hint, other than wr wr wr.

Tampa Bay area wise at receiver is green or deering.

Deering is on an unofficial at usf as we speak, but he will either be wide receiver of safety starter by 2011.

I think he commits just after usf wins at pitt sunday.

Its got to be Christian Green,pure wr prospect.

Christian Green would be just another name at fsu, at usf him, mitchell, and giddens would be legendary in a big football city like tampa bay. Dude would start instantly and replace carlton as no 1, same with robey at returner and mitchell at cb.

So you're saying it's Christian Green?

I don't have a clue. But there are some people out there who claim to know. and they have said everything but that it's Christian. They have dropped hint's. They have talked about his father and they claim to be inside the bubble. At least some of them are very credible people too.

Christian Green or Deering would be my picks for surprise commits. Also I'm pretty sure Chaz Green will not come here. Tennessee, USC or Florida for him.

I can see Deering if we really needed another DB and if I hadn't been reading what i was reading. Chaz Green was just a flyer, because he and Christian were gonna announce together on Wednesday. But the noise about Christian has been getting louder all day

• Content Count:  509

Christian Green would definitely make up for Carnes, and then some. Coach Holtz please make it happen (like he's reading this board)! Also I have seen reports that would have USF back in the mix for Chandler.

Christian Green would definitely make up for Carnes, and then some. Coach Holtz please make it happen (like he's reading this board)! Also I have seen reports that would have USF back in the mix for Chandler.

I read the Chandler posts as well. Some one else said Christian is going to FSU this weekend but they also said believe it or not they are hearing that the "big" news is Christian Green.

Archived