• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

if you ar elate for a team meeitng you lose playing time but if you curse out head coach on sidelines no punishment

as bad as usf is we can't afford to sit our better players

who are next  years red shirt freshman that will start?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,664
  • Days Won:  29

At RB, Hall will start ... we should have the 3 Fr at RB and I think they are trying to get one, Ponton ? a RS exception.

Ready for 2K by Hall in 2005.

Go BULLS !!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,664
  • Days Won:  29

South Florida freshman RB Andre Copeland has left the program and junior WR C.J. Lewis said he will transfer to another school.  

Copeland played in USF's first two games this season, but missed the rest of the season with an injury.

Well, that's the name I was looking for ... we still have 2 FR Backs behind Hall (if he stays) and sure we'll get atleast 1 RB as Hall's season will help show that you can get yardage.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

from that same article it said Andre missed practice because of his TEST schedule...  c'mon guys, we are penalizing someone for going to class??  If he missed part of a practice or even a full practice, because he had to go take a test and he gets benched, there is something REALLY wrong with the program.  This tells the kids to skip their tests and come to practice in the future if you want to play  

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,446
  • Days Won:  43

USFbull3,

I think the coaching staff thought it was best that Crossley started the game since he practice with the team all week. Maybe Crossley was having great practices to earn the start. Anyway, the season was over, so I rather have these seniors that help built this program have their day. I only wished Leavitt would have started Ronnie Banks in that game. I thought that was a bad call to not give Banks the start.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

if you ar elate for a team meeitng you lose playing time but if you curse out head coach on sidelines no punishment

Agreed 100%

who are next  years red shirt freshman that will start?

...NOT Copeland!  >:(

Guest HowieP1
What did I miss with Hall?  Was there discipline action going on?  There certainly was something keeping him out during the first, and he sure didn't look hurt on the sideline or when he came in.

More from St Pete Times:

Running back Andre Hall, who came in with four straight 100-yard games, did not play in the first quarter, with senior Clenton Crossley starting in his place. Leavitt said Hall missed "a load of practice" last week because of early final exams, and a collarbone injury was a concern until he was cleared to play Friday.

"We felt like we should start (Crossley). We thought that was the right thing to do," Leavitt said. "It's not anything like Andre did anything negative."

http://www.sptimes.com/2004/12/05/Sports/Mistakes_hound_Bulls_.shtml

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

Guys, Hall came in on USF's third series.  If you remember, Pitt had a long drive to open the game then PJ threw the tip ball INT for a TD on 3rd down.  Meaning the Bulls went 3 & out.  Then they came back and had a decent drive stall using Crossley.  Then Pitt had another drive eating up time.  On USF's next possession Hall came out and rushed for 2-3 big gains with another drive stalling in Pitt territory.  Personally, I have no problem with a senior who gives quality minutes starting the first series which is basically what happened.  You can blame the defense for Hall not getting on the field until the second quarter.  They just gave up to many 3rd and longs.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

with something on the line(the fiesta bowl) we should play(start)our best and go to win

if andre got benched for going to take a test,president judy should tell cjl that is not acceptble and will not happen again