• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

JM info fro GA

Should Leavitt and Miller Threads Be Moved To Seperate Area?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

He wasn't kicked off the Citadel team nor was he asked to leave...

Why did he leave?

you'll see soon enough!

Just what I thought .... When they come up with a great "story" please let us know.

you mean as soon as someone contacts the citadel and gets a record of why he left?   ;D

This stuff is WELL documented... If he was kicked out, there would EASILY be a record of that. That article is a failure. If I'm right will you be back to eat your crow?

Lord, you are naive about the real world, aren't you? I wouldn't be surprised if the "official" explanation is that "we decided to go in a different direction".  ;)

it won't be that either. apparently you don't understand how transfers and releases work.

name a school that would grant you an unconditional release if you are about to get kicked out of school with reason ;)

Any school that doesn't want to screw up a young man's record this early in his life ...

speaking of naive  ;D

LOL .... I give up. I keep forgetting I'm dealing with a know-it-all college student that has very little concept of what it's like on the "outside"...  

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

cmhatters record is untarnished thus far on this subject.

i believe

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

He wasn't kicked off the Citadel team nor was he asked to leave...

Why did he leave?

you'll see soon enough!

Just what I thought .... When they come up with a great "story" please let us know.

you mean as soon as someone contacts the citadel and gets a record of why he left?   ;D

This stuff is WELL documented... If he was kicked out, there would EASILY be a record of that. That article is a failure. If I'm right will you be back to eat your crow?

Lord, you are naive about the real world, aren't you? I wouldn't be surprised if the "official" explanation is that "we decided to go in a different direction".  ;)

it won't be that either. apparently you don't understand how transfers and releases work.

name a school that would grant you an unconditional release if you are about to get kicked out of school with reason ;)

Any school that doesn't want to screw up a young man's record this early in his life ...

speaking of naive  ;D

LOL .... I give up. I keep forgetting I'm dealing with a know-it-all college student that has very little concept of what it's like on the "outside"...  

say what you want but you know i've been right about this.

Please define the "outside" because I beg to differ.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

cmhatters record is untarnished thus far on this subject.

i believe

Hatter's info, that's been able to be verified, has been pretty much dead-on concerning this, and it's been pretty much based on what people close to the situation have told him. This is a little different animal. Do you think the family would want to reveal that JM was given an unconditional realease from the Citadel because he wasn't cutting it and was a pain in the ass? I doubt it ..... The fact that he asked the question "name a school that would grant you an unconditional release if you are about to get kicked out of school with reason" shows a naivete in the way these things usually go down. I'm assuming a school, like most businesses, are satisfied to just give troublemakers the option of quitting rather than being dismissed, a vague letter of recommendation in the case of the business and send them on their way out of their hair .... I guess we'll just have to wait for the next episode of Spygate to see what the official reason was for him leaving ...

• Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

where is the list of leaked players?

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

where is the list of leaked players?

PMed