• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Take the POLL! NEW BOARD for: Miller/Leavitt/McMurphy investigation talk

New Board for Leavitt talk?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  14,408
  • Days Won:  13

Disagree.  While they may be distasteful, there are new steps and revelations about the coaching and miller saga.  This is a USF board, not a place where important news gets buried on page 3.  

If people cannot understand that the ONLY reason Holtz is here today is that CJL built a program from dirt in 14 years, then they are mistaken.  This news is relevent.  And it is useful.

I saw the same complaint on the Brett McMurph observations of breaking news (my thread I started).  That was not a Leavitt thread, though a bunch of negative posters turned it into that.  It was intended solely on the fact BMM and USF seem to have a pact going on and I find that disturbing.  That is all, not hing more or less.  But the folks who turned into a pissing match are the same ones asking for a separate child board for the LEavitt topics.  Kind of Ironic I believe.

And this pertains to athletics how? Leavitt is not the coach anymore, topics, including recruiting are moved to the proper board.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suggest The Trough, was told Data would probably slap me for that, roflol. Then I said maybe the Mad Cow, but now that its no long and athletics issue, its an admin issue, maybe the alma mater thread.

Been there, suggested that via PM, was told like all issues, it will eventually die out. Just don't see it doing it for months with the lawsuits possibly on the way.

Months?

It might be YEARS before all the lawsuits are over.

Doubt anyone is going to court, but Leavitt or USF could get pig headed in their stance and want to fight it out in public. But USF probably wants to get rid of him asap and will throw him some cash to go away and then Leavitt and Miller can go off in a dark corner and go at it.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Disagree.  While they may be distasteful, there are new steps and revelations about the coaching and miller saga.  This is a USF board, not a place where important news gets buried on page 3.  

If people cannot understand that the ONLY reason Holtz is here today is that CJL built a program from dirt in 14 years, then they are mistaken.  This news is relevent.  And it is useful.

I saw the same complaint on the Brett McMurph observations of breaking news (my thread I started).  That was not a Leavitt thread, though a bunch of negative posters turned it into that.  It was intended solely on the fact BMM and USF seem to have a pact going on and I find that disturbing.  That is all, not hing more or less.  But the folks who turned into a pissing match are the same ones asking for a separate child board for the LEavitt topics.  Kind of Ironic I believe.

And this pertains to athletics how? Leavitt is not the coach anymore, topics, including recruiting are moved to the proper board.

Is miller still a player?  Will Woolard (our Athletics Director) be involved in future lawsuit and legal matters on this topic?  Will other USF players and coaches be called up for depositions, and legal matters as part of the pending case(s) (two of which are certain at this point)? 

If you cannot see that it pertains to Athletics, you are severly mistaken.

• Content Count:  4,259

I suggest The Trough, was told Data would probably slap me for that, roflol. Then I said maybe the Mad Cow, but now that its no long and athletics issue, its an admin issue, maybe the alma mater thread.

Dude, you've posted three straight times in the same thread................please let go of your coffee cup and take a valium.  Leavitt comments should always be allowed since he began this program from zero-nada-nothing and took a $20K paycut intially to do it.  We wouldn't be here with Holtz talking about BE Championships and National Championships without his dedication to USF and the program.  I suggest you take your bottle of Haterade and head to the Mad Cow yourself, you're getting on my nerves and many others as well and you certainly aren't acting your age.  Get a friggin grip!

haterade.jpg

Dude, you've posted three straight times in the same thread................please let go of your coffee cup and take a valium.  Leavitt comments should always be allowed since he began this program from zero-nada-nothing and took a $20K paycut intially to do it.  We wouldn't be here with Holtz talking about BE Championships and National Championships without his dedication to USF and the program.  I suggest you take your bottle of Haterade and head to the Mad Cow yourself, you're getting on my nerves and many others as well and you certainly aren't acting your age.  Get a friggin grip!

haterade.jpg

I was waiting for my personal attack from you today. Thanks for not disappointing. P.S. If you don't want to read my posts, feel free to use the ignore button. There are instructions under the HELP section, something several people have used for you.

• Content Count:  7,201

haterade.jpg

I was waiting for my personal attack from you today. Thanks for not disappointing. P.S. If you don't want to read my posts, feel free to use the ignore button. There are instructions under the HELP section, something several people have used for you.

See my "not personal" attack above.  I used logic instead to counter your claim.

haterade.jpg

See my "not personal" attack above.  I used logic instead to counter your claim.

+1

• Content Count:  158
  • Days Won:  0

2 things:

1) THere was a new "board" for coach speculation when that was only to last about a week or two.....

2) Leavitt talk OF COURSE is still allowed - just give it it's own spot, so that those who want to read it can easily access it and those who do not want to read it, do not have to fish through the whole page of threads on it to find a thread NOT about it..

that is all.

2 things:

1) THere was a new "board" for coach speculation when that was only to last about a week or two.....

2) Leavitt talk OF COURSE is still allowed - just give it it's own spot, so that those who want to read it can easily access it and those who do not want to read it, do not have to fish through the whole page of threads on it to find a thread NOT about it..

that is all.

+1 

Archived