• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Andy Staples (SI) sums it up best

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Joel didn't want to see Jim and his asisstants fired. He did not expect that the most powerful man in the university to get fired

Again I ask...Is Jarrell Young lying?

Yes. Was LaDre Watkins lying?

Who he?

Well, anyway...I think that just proves my point that there are conflicting statements and no evidence so Jim should have been given due process to address the situation.  Wooldard and Genshaft denied him that due process as outlined by his contract so now it's time to let the Law decide.

Leavitt's attorneys' claim he was denied "due process", whatever that means.  That doesn't make it a fact.  That even less likely makes it important.  USF's attorneys disagree that he was denied due process.  Most likely, it would be settled in a pre-trial motion that would ultimately have little effect on the trial. 

The Leavitt situation will most likely be settled out of court after lots of saber rattling on both sides.  Neither side wants to see this go to court and embarass both USF and Leavitt.  This is all posturing to get a better settlement.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Joel didn't want to see Jim and his asisstants fired. He did not expect that the most powerful man in the university to get fired

Again I ask...Is Jarrell Young lying?

No.  Just because he didn't see a slap, doesn't mean it didn't happen.  There are hundreds of reasons why he wouldn't have seen it, even if it did happen.  It isn't lying for him to say he didn't see it.

I saw a unicorn once. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

If I was accused of something this serious, I would have no problem telling anyone what they wanted to know about the incident. Because I would tell the same story to you that I would ion a court of Law. If nothing happened, then you can easily say nothing happened.

Yeah, but CJL himself says it was "mis-reported" not that it didn't happen...

If it WAS misreported, how do we know what it was, much less if Leavitt did it?

Mizzou,

The prob you are facing here is.... it was printed in a "news"paper and then USF later had a report claiming it was true also printed in a "news"paper.  As you know, you can tell a man something 100 times, maybe he remember parts of it, but let him read it once in a "news"paper and it's considered gospel!

Archived