• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Where do you think Leavitt will end up?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  403
  • Days Won:  0

Lot's of discussion on who USF will get as a coach.  But, what about Leavitt?  What do you think wiill happen with him?  I truely hope that this becomes a learning experience for him and that he lands on his feet somewhere.

Just a thought -- since is is so passionate about special teams, and rumor is that the Bucs special teams coach may to to Tennessee to coach with Kiffin... maybe the Bucs will hire Leavitt as their special teams coach.  I know, just a wild thought..  But, I just hope Leavitt finds a job.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  236

KState, associate head coach, defensive coordinator, coach in waiting

• Content Count:  16,415
  • Days Won:  43

I think Bill Snyder will take back Leavitt under his wings. Snyder thinks very high of Leavitt as he wanted him to take over at K-State, but Leavitt stayed loyal to USF. Also, one of the Stoops will be open into taking Leavitt on their staff. As much heat that Leavitt has been getting from the media, a lot of coaches like Leaviitt. But you all would not know that from listening to DUImig.

• Content Count:  16,415
  • Days Won:  43

And, I am glad that you brought this up because I will become a big follower of the school that hires Leavitt. USF owes Leavitt a lot for all the hours of work that he put into the program. It would be a bad move by USF if they dont honor him years down the road.

• Content Count:  239

I never cared but wasn't leavitt tough to work with? just wondering.

I think K-state coach in waiting is a possibility

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

I never cared but wasn't leavitt tough to work with? just wondering.

I think K-state coach in waiting is a possibility

I think he will be coach in wait. Bill Snyder is up there in age.

• Content Count:  14,407
  • Days Won:  13

No way a school hires him. He now has a history and in this day that means you open your school up to lawsuits if he does something again because you should have known his history. Read the other thread I posted about psychological profiles of coaches. He may become an advisor or salesman, but won't get back into a situation where he can put his hands on another student. He screwed up big time.

• Content Count:  403

He will coach again.  And in a few years, all of what's going on right now will be forgotten and Leavitt will come back here to play against the bulls and we will give in a standing ovation when he runs onto the field.

• Content Count:  14,407
  • Days Won:  13

He will coach again.  And in a few years, all of what's going on right now will be forgotten and Leavitt will come back here to play against the bulls and we will give in a standing ovation when he runs onto the field.

Not kids, maybe NFL coordinator. Whoever hires him will do a background check. Its always will be there. Now since he build a team from scratch, maybe assistant AD or something to help a school do the same. But coach? After this? Nope.

• Content Count:  5,241

I think he takes a year off, then maybe Kansas State? It makes a lotta sense

Archived