• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MikeG's Memphis Pics are up

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Mike has another fantastic set of shots for all to see...

100_95640035.jpg

Visit MikeG's Image Gallery at SouthFloridaBulls.com

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

100_95810046.sized.jpg

Um, one more section to the right please.  ;)

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  473

Amen to that, BigShoop!  You're not one of the guys in our row that got kicked out by that idiot FHP trooper last Saturday, are you?  What a load of BULL that was   >:(

Stupid cop said they were drunk & disorderly. Duh - it's a FOOTBALL game, 3/4 of the crowd is drinking!!!  Then he covered up his badge number & refused to give it to them.  I guess that really riled the guys, so the trooper signalled to TPD to come down & evict the 2 guys. About 20 minutes later a group of their friends had to leave the game to go post bail.  :o

This group of fans is at all the games in the student section just to the right of the goal post in Mike's picture, cheering their hearts out & trying to get the rest of the section to do the same.  There was no way those guys deserved to get tossed - total B.S.

Oh oh oh, I was there!!

It was complete BS that you guys were kicked out.  I thought it was cuz someone was harrassing the other teams staff or something which is just plain silly.  Yelling is allowed at games, at least I thought so.

When you guys left we took your seats!  Woo! Lol!

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Wait a minute......who are you? (amie_abull and Mag P)

Anyway, yeah those were my friends that got kicked out. Me and the woman went walknig at halftime and came back to an empty section.

Apparently, my friend Tom said something to one of the players......but not exactly what the cop "heard" him say. This cop, who we've never seen before at Bulls games(we usually have the same cop, Deputy Donut), decided to have a power trip and get Tom and another one of my friends thrown out.

What an idiot.

amie_abull here. . . me & my husband usually sit about 3 rows back from you guys, we almost always wear Bulls jerseys & beads to the game.  My husband (big, bald guy) is the one that's been bringing the digital camera & taking videos of you all doing the "fan" pushups after every score. We also have the "real" cowbell ;D

Guest AstroBull

I was wondering what happened.  Normally we are a couple rows behind you guys in a big group of about 15.  I'm actually in that photo, or at least half of me

And hey thats 200 posts. ::toasting::

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I'm disappointed Mike... I was hoping to see the Super Hot Fan of the Day shot. Looks like someone beat ya to that one this week! That is the only way I can pimp my screen saver each week to show people what they're missing by not going to USF! Please... more hot chick shots!