• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The "tool" at the Times has called for a witchhunt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Why don't you post the test of those comments on there and ask why they were removed.  They bring up legitimate points that need to be addressed by the Trib. 

My guess it is the "firing" remark that they didn't like.

• Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

So much for freedom of speech on the rebuttals.

\"freedom of speech\" arguments are always interesting, considering there is no \"freedom of speech\" on private websites.  that includes TBO and TheBullsPen.

• Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

My brother's parrot needs some new liners for the bottom of its cage.  I think I will get several copies of the TBT, clip out Shelton's photo, line the bottom of the cage with Shelton, and see if the bird will drop a few big green ploppers on Shelton's face.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

My brother's parrot needs some new liners for the bottom of its cage.  I think I will get several copies of the TBT, clip out Shelton's photo, line the bottom of the cage with Shelton, and see if the bird will drop a few big green ploppers on Shelton's face.

Or print small copies of his and brett's pictures on lightweight paper.  Then when you have an Int'l bowl watch party at your house, guests can drop one in the bowl and use it is a pissing target. 

Archived